Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the Wraith Cruiser in the Defiant One?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the Wraith Cruiser in the Defiant One?

SGA should have found a crap-load of info and tech on the Wraith on that cruiser. Could even be used as a weapon if the Scientists manage to salvage parts of it such as the weapons systems but especially if they can reverse engineer the whole thing.
    Uhura Carter: I'm picking up a strange energy anomaly, Colonel. It appears the singularity is about to explode.

Spock/Worf Teal'c: Weapons are at maximum.

McCoy Daniel: Damn it, Cam! Solar flare. We've got a shockwave heading straight for us.

Kirk Mitchell: Can we reverse the... polarity?

Uhura Carter: I'll do my best. (blink blink)

Kirk Mitchell: Engine room... warp speed. Take us out of here... now.

Scotty: I'm giving it all I've got, Captain... but you're expecting a bloody miracle!

It's hot there and the scientists got really whiney.
    "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

It served its plot purpose, it was forgotten.

Comment

If they found those weapons early on... then they wouldn't be in the situation they're in now.
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by AngelOfDeath
          SGA should have found a crap-load of info and tech on the Wraith on that cruiser. Could even be used as a weapon if the Scientists manage to salvage parts of it such as the weapons systems but especially if they can reverse engineer the whole thing.
          I don't know. There's alot of plot holes in the show, but the ship served it's purpose. I'm guessing that there was nothing to salvage.
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

they should still slavage the ship
            evrything on it cant be completly useless
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
              they should still slavage the ship
              evrything on it cant be completly useless
              It was a supply ship. It's also 10,000 years old and got a hole in it. They probably made the most of it when they found it.
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I thougt that it was a cruiser.......I guess my memory is faling
                sigpic

Comment

It wasn't a cruiser, it was a transport ship.

Vala,

Comment

Given that it was a 10,000 year old wreck that had been sitting in the desert the whole time I wouldn't expect to get much from it.

This was actually more realistic than the various perfectly functional 10,000 year old relics they're constantly finding.

Comment

there would of been some information and they must of went back to pick the dead guy who shot himself (the whinniny guy) and maybe picked up a few granades from wriath????
                      sigpic

Comment

hmmm wraith supply ship... haven't seen many of those since eh?
                        "It's because you just cant spell manslaughter without the laughter..."

"If you move around the letters in "Ori Infantry" it spells Meatsheild."

Comment

Originally posted by TKG View Post
                          hmmm wraith supply ship... haven't seen many of those since eh?
                          With limited humans left Mckay theorised that the model has been discontinued.
                          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I am wonderifn if they at least went back for the wraith data device..

Comment

What happened to our Wraith cruiser off the ocean floor?
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                              X