X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FD 3 Gets New Finale

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34482

James Wong, director of the upcoming horror sequel Final Destination 3, told SCI FI Wire that they had to shoot a new ending featuring a subway crash after the original one tested poorly—and that they had hoped to bring back characters from Final Destination 2 in the new coda. More ...
    sigpic

Final destination two was brilliant (sarcasm) I can't wait for final destination 4 (sarcasm) which will likely be a scifi channel original immediately followed by 5 which will inolve death chasing Dean Cain back in time so he can be killed by a saber tooth even as it is being swallowed by a 200 ft Anaconda. We really need to see the FINAL destination of these films and just end the fun.

Enough with the stupid sequels already. I'm sure there is a huge market out there for creative death scenes but two movies devoted to the subject is plenty.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

The Wongs don't have much luck with their endings, do they? They had to re-do FD1, too. Can't wait to see this one. Although I may have to go back and watch FD2, I've been skipping it 'cause it wasn't Wong-produced.

Comment

hmm..... i saw the advert for it the other day. It looks alright, the deaths look to be getting more elaborate but less entertaining as each film goes on. Still can't beat the classic from the original: The coffee/vodka/monitor/knives/gas/spark/John Denver record combination. That was the daddy!!!

Might go see it for comic value though.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Definitely a comic romp.

Comment

The first two were hilarious cant wait for more laughs
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Wow there are some odd people here, "The viscious killings of teenagers by death itslef, omg i neerly wet my pants!"

OK I will admit the one where the teacher was killed in number 1 was good, and the woman whose head got stuck in the lift doors in the 2nd, ouch, hillarious!
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                Wow there are some odd people here, "The viscious killings of teenagers by death itslef, omg i neerly wet my pants!"

OK I will admit the one where the teacher was killed in number 1 was good, and the woman whose head got stuck in the lift doors in the 2nd, ouch, hillarious!
                Ah yes, such classic death moments. Personally, I loved it in the first one when Seann William Scott's character got beheaded at the railroad tracks. Or the girl with the bus "incident".
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was also partial to the time that guy got mashed by the falling glass pane. He kinda had it coming for chasing those pidgeons..... The dummy was so bad.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Ah yes, such classic death moments. Personally, I loved it in the first one when Seann William Scott's character got beheaded at the railroad tracks. Or the girl with the bus "incident".
                    I have to admit that's good. The best part about these movies is that the characters are so terrible that watching them die gives some sort of sick satisfaction that just cannot be good for my soul.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                    X