X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBC Is Seeing Red

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34490

Oscar-nominated writer-director Frank Darabont has been tapped to direct NBC's supernatural drama pilot Seeing Red, according to The Hollywood Reporter. More ...
    sigpic

Medium Whisperer?
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Oh lord not again. As it is, I didn't think Ghost Whisperer would survive especially since Tru Calling bit the dust. How many times must we do the whole "I see dead people" thing. It's old hat. I guess we've officially run out of original ideas now. I see sequels and rehashing.... everywhere.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

It's a stupid idea for a show. If they're lucky, it'll last four eps before dying.

They'd be better off supporting Surface instead.

Comment

Just goes to show you how far TV exec's out of touch with reality. They see that one or two show's about people talking to dead people do well so they want to cash in. Meanwhile decent shows with an actual somewhat original plot (lets face it, nothing is truly original in tv land) are going to get canned so the networks can feed us more of the same old crap. Thankfully cable networks are starting to put more and more original programming on so we aren't all stuck with the networks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            It's a stupid idea for a show. If they're lucky, it'll last four eps before dying.

Surface MUST survive.
            Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
              Surface MUST survive.
              yes it must.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                Surface MUST survive.
                Apparently G.W Bush doesn't watch the news, but does watch Surface.

In his SotU address, he requested legislation banning research into human/animal hybrids.
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                  Apparently G.W Bush doesn't watch the news, but does watch Surface.

In his SotU address, he requested legislation banning research into human/animal hybrids.
                  That's just because he's crazy, not because he appreciates entertaining tv.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

That they would, my friend. But you know how tv execs think (or rather, don't think ).
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                      That's just because he's crazy, not because he appreciates entertaining tv.
                      lol
                      Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ

Comment

Oh lord not again. As it is, I didn't think Ghost Whisperer would survive especially since Tru Calling bit the dust. How many times must we do the whole "I see dead people" thing. It's old hat. I guess we've officially run out of original ideas now. I see sequels and rehashing.... everywhere.
                        Yep, sequels everywhere. It's disappointing, unless you live with a nostalgia/continuation drip. Then you're screwed up.
                        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                        Caboose: They could be worse?
                        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Meh this is true and as such, I think the most original things in years, is fish cam!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                          X