X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life ZPM's!!!!

http://www.mufor.org/nmachine.html

Physicist Bruce DePalma has a 100 kilowatt generator, which he invented, sitting in his garage. It could power his whole house, but if he turns it on, the government may confiscate it.

Harvard educated DePalma, who taught physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for 15 years, claims that his electrical generator can provide cheap, inexhaustible, self sustaining and non polluting source of energy, using principles that flout conventional physics and are still not fully understood. His N machine, as it is called, is said to release the "free energy" latent in the space all around us.

Puthoff, a PhD. from Stanford University, believes that a new, non polluting energy source may be achieved by tapping the force random fluctuations jostling atomic particles within a vacuum. Scientists now know that "empty" space seethes with waft are called vacuum fluctuations: huge amounts of energy that suddenly burst forth, jiggling particles to and fro. Puthoff has developed his own theory, zero point energy, in an attempt to tap the abundant power found in the vacuum of space. He and associates in a new company, Jupiter Technologies, may soon try to manufacture zero-point energy machines.

Its the real life Orlin!!!! :O
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

that pretty cool

Comment

FTW @ the US government maybe confiscating it if he turns it on!

Comment

hmmm, sounds familiar the only problem with alot of these things is that they turn out to be just powered by another energy force.

Casimer effect anyone?

Comment

I'll bet anyone $1000 it does not work.

Comment

I'll give bet anyone 1:1000 that it does not work, i.e. if you accept the bet
              1) if it works, I'll give you $1000.
              2) if it does not work, you'll give me $1.

Realizing the number of suckers around the world, I can be really rich.
              "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

unless ur really rich
                u wont be able to aford it

Comment

Originally posted by mrX225
                  unless ur really rich
                  u wont be able to aford it
                  If there is zero chance of losing, and you can afford it.
                  "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by lethalfang
                    I'll give bet anyone 1:1000 that it does not work, i.e. if you accept the bet
                    1) if it works, I'll give you $1000.
                    2) if it does not work, you'll give me $1.

Realizing the number of suckers around the world, I can be really rich.
                    I think one could up it to 1:10^80, have a written, legally bindling contract of this bet, and still not lose any sleep over it.

Comment

Except that, 1:10^80 ratio wouldn't make me any money, but then again, I wouldn't give away any money either.

Comment

So this guy says that it provides 100 killowatts and it's clean energy but he can't turn it on without the governemnt arresting him. Sounds to me like someone who is trying to make money off an idea and when he's got lots of money then people will try and use it and it will fail. Numerous scientists have came up with devices that they say can be powered by ZPE but when investigated by their piers it doesnt work.
                        I'm sorry but am I the only one who appreciates how totally screwed we really are!?

Rodney you destroyed 3 quaters of a solar sytem!
                        5 sixths, look it's not an exact science
                        Do you ever give your ego a rest?!

Maybe my mind just conjoured you up for one last romp before i die
                        *raises eyebrow*
                        Ok, ok one first romp

Comment

damn goverment in bed with oil dudes

Comment

Cool!!!!

I gots to be getting me one of those.!

Comment

Didn't they already bust this on Mythbusters? Along with like, a dozen other different "free energy" devices (some of which, turned out to be badly designed solar panels).

Comment

Working...
                              X