Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sci-Fi previews for this week's Ethon Episode, MAY HAVE SPOILERS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-Fi previews for this week's Ethon Episode, MAY HAVE SPOILERS!

Spoiler:
    As anyone else seen the previews on SciFi? If so, the first scene showing something in space exploding, just before the guy from Icon a "Military outpost has been destroyed". I don't catch it quick enough, but it looks like the Prometheus exploding? May be the first visual confirmation we have.

And what a confirmation...
    Here's a link to the film: http://www.sg1archive.com/teasers/915.html
    Please forgive my English, I'm French

"The act itself never varies. But each kiss carries with it a meaning all its own. It can convey a husband's eternal devotion... Or a wife's enormous regret... It can symbolize a mother's growing concern... Or a lover's growing passion... But whatever its meaning, each kiss reflects a basic human need; the need to connect to another human being. This desire is so strong it's always amazing when some people don’t understand it." Desperate Housewives, "One more kiss"

Comment

Originally posted by Pamplemousse of France
      And what a confirmation...
      Here's a link to the film: http://www.sg1archive.com/teasers/915.html
      Is their a link where you can view it through windows media player...im not in the mood to be installing quicktime
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

O.O It is the Prometheus that explodes. (Sempi Fi Prommie)

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Yup ran through the video, I can see the back control deck and hangar bays on the right exploding. Good-bye Prometheus!

Comment

cries!
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

I know the Daedalus class vessels are more advanced. Come on, the Prometheus is like our first car, compared to the new ones it's not that impressive but the sentimental value!

Comment

Anyway, I saw in the photos that it looks like someone else is playing Col. Pendergast (Sp?) Anyone else notice?

Comment

Poor Prometheus

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Working...
                  X