X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fear of girls

you could make 8th tonite...

f o g

video. safe for work....well...technically.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

I'm not the RPG type geek, but I'd beat them up nah, just pwn them to death in a video game.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Holy mcfuggles.
      NERDS.
      Hm...
      Edit: Ok, i'd be one of the football team chasing them

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

LOL.....Thats hilarious!, Doug Douglason and Raymond Bactburger... LOL ....super nerd's!, at least they are smart enough to come up with those phony nerd names.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Those guys are SO cool

Comment

LOL! Hilarious!
            Andromeda Fate
            Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
            "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
            "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
            "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
            "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
              at least they are smart enough to come up with those phony nerd names.
              hopefully they're phoney names.
              lol
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
              X