X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy VII Due On U.S. DVD?

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34465

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, a movie set in the universe of one of Square Enix's popular Final Fantasy video games, may be released on DVD before the end of the year, according to a post on the Digital Bits Web site. More ...
    sigpic

Biggity-bizzump.

It's out now, although I'm sure you already know that.

Might I just say that it frelling ROCKED!

Any Final Fantasy VII fans out there who haven't seen it yet (hey, they might exist), get off your asses and pick up your copy right now!

Comment

Yes, i second that, GO OUT AND SEE IT!
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I'll be honest and say i haven't seen it. (i do have it though...) I've heard the soundtrack and does anyone else think that the AC version of "One Winged Angel" is possibly one of the greatest songs on a soundtrack? The heavy metal really sells it...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

^^^^^

/Agree.

And the fight it plays over is one of the best fight scenes I've ever seen.

Comment

Just watched it last weekend. I liked it. I'd like to see more Final Fantasy movies, based on the games.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

This DVD is AWESOME! Especially if you get the 2 disc set you can get to see the deleted scenes and some really great video from the VG. If anyone has not seen this movie, GO SEE IT! or borrow a copy from a friend.
              All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
              Pay it forward

Comment

Just to be a total annoyance, I am a huge fan of the FF series of games, but I've never been able to get a copy of FFVII that easily. I just wanted to know if you can watch the DVD without playing the game, I know the basic storyline, and most of the characters. Or, should I just buy it and hope for the best?
                AKA Rhin Ariel...or something along those lines.

This sig is extremely dangerous and highly volatile. It may explode at any moment. The only way to keep it under control is to click the following links. Thank you.

My LJ
                My Fanfic LJ
                My stories on FF.net

Comment

Picked it up last night, since my kids are big anime/ff fans, and I am a casual anime fan, but I loved FFVII on the PSI. Square did such an awesome job with the animations, etc. We'll watch it tonight. It looks like the disc has that Sony rootkit on it for copy protection, so be careful playing it on PCs.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

I got a copy for my sister, a late birthday present, now to get one for myself
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

ok FF advent children came out couple weeks ago in UK was looking so forward to it but it wasnt as good as i thought the fights and animation were awsome but the story lacked

Comment

Working...
                      X