PDA

View Full Version : TV Zone Season 8 Special??

Sam_o_Neill
July 21st, 2004, 12:38 AM
Don't TVZone usually release a Stargate special magazine before new seasons start to give us a preview of what is coming and stuff????

They did it for Season 6 and 7 and possibly other seasons too but there hasn't been one for Season 8 yet and its already started airing :S

Otis
July 21st, 2004, 05:17 AM
They usually do, but I haven't seen anything out there as of yet!

amethyst
July 21st, 2004, 07:45 AM
It's already out. Got mine in Smith's last week. :p

Madeleine
July 21st, 2004, 03:52 PM
It's nice. Has interviews with the four main cast, and previews of the first few episodes, and I forget what else but it was Stargatey.

Sam_o_Neill
July 22nd, 2004, 03:22 AM
Is it a Stargate Special?? all about Stargate?? cause i checked on www.visimag.com (http://www.visimag.com/) and it didn't show a new one thats why I asked on here....

Thanks for letting me know anyway..i was going to Smiths this weekend anyway so I can pick it up then :D

*Edited to say: Just found the new one on the Visimag shopping thing! It sounds great!*

hrh36
July 22nd, 2004, 07:08 AM
Here's the link to purchase TV Zone special issues from the United States:

http://www.visimag.com/acatalog/VI_DIRECT_Catalog_TV_Zone_Specials_50___59_170.html

hrh

hrh36
July 22nd, 2004, 07:09 AM
Do you know if this comes with a DVD of video interviews or specials like the Season 7 one? Just a wonder, I couldn't find out on their complicated website and it didn't seem to indicate. (I'll hold out hope though, till I can get it)

Nope, no CD this year. :(

hrh

Otis
July 22nd, 2004, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the info. Ordered it today!

Muldy_SG1
July 23rd, 2004, 01:46 AM
Ooh YAY! STARGATE SPECIAL!

*waves to Sam_O_Neill* HI! I havent talked to u for ages!!

I didnt get a disc with my TV zone special last year *got really annoyed*
"We dont stock them in Australia"

*grumbles*
Ah well at least I know i'm not missing out this year!!

*goes to sit in newsagency and wait for issue to come out in Aus*

SaharaGate
July 24th, 2004, 06:12 AM
Ooh YAY! STARGATE SPECIAL!

*waves to Sam_O_Neill* HI! I havent talked to u for ages!!

I didnt get a disc with my TV zone special last year *got really annoyed*
"We dont stock them in Australia"

*grumbles*
Ah well at least I know i'm not missing out this year!!

*goes to sit in newsagency and wait for issue to come out in Aus*

Where do u get them from in Australia??

I haven't seen them around...but then I generally don't buy magazines coz I don't like paying so much for something that is 90% ads lol.

hrh36
July 24th, 2004, 06:02 PM

I haven't seen them around...but then I generally don't buy magazines coz I don't like paying so much for something that is 90% ads lol.

Here's the link to puchase TV Zone from outside the United States:

http://www.visimag.com/uk/acatalog/VI_Direct_Catalogue_TV_Zone_Specials_50___59_171.html

hrh

Muldy_SG1
July 25th, 2004, 05:55 AM

Where abouts do you live? I know in Melbourne I can get them from Borders and from a few newsagencies...and there's a place on Elizabeth St in the city called "Minotaur" that has all sci-fi stuff...

No need to order from the US, unless they've already come and gone...

Iskandra
July 25th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Luckily,
I was in the UK anyway and got mine there, but generally, Visimag are pretty reliable sending stuff abroad, and they don't overcharge you for airmail.