X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. & Mrs. Smith Hits TV

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34429

A TV version of the hit 2005 movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith is among the latest crop of pilot pickups at the broadcast networks, according to The Hollywood Reporter. More ...
    sigpic

I feel like I should be against this idea but I'm not. If they bring a little bit of Alias to it I see potential for good things. I haven't seen the movie yet but its on my list. But if they stay away from the corny cliches they could do well.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

hmmm

my immediate reaction.....The Fast and the Furious turning into Fastlane

can't say this announcement interests me....but also not surprised.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
        hmmm

my immediate reaction.....The Fast and the Furious turning into Fastlane

can't say this announcement interests me....but also not surprised.
        No, not surprising. I guess this is their way of bringing the sequl to the small screen. I suddenly have memories of My Big Fat Greek Life but I will see where they take it. If this is the beginning of a trend I wouldn't be surprised to see a new version of Mission Impossible

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I'll take a look at it...see how they play it out.

I think i'd prefer a Lone Gunman kinda feel to an Alias feel.

the Alias/Lost/Galactica type of hard drama is good...but would like to see this to be a bit lighter.
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

[cough]cash in![/cough] I really dont think this will work, it was a good movie, but i cant see how it can go any further
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

This news doesn't surprise me in the least. I really liked the movie, but they're going to have to work some serious magic to turn it into a viable show.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X