This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S10x4 & 5 "Uninvited" & "Counter-Strike" speculation

If you opened this and do not want to get spoiled, even by POSSIBLE spoilers through my speculation. Please click the button with an X on it at the upper right of your browser window.
    Okay... knowing from TPTB that a number of Wraith Hive ships will be leaving Pegasus and make their way to Milky Way. Just by the title of this episode its pretty obvious that the Wraith will be the "uninvited guests" to the Milky Way galaxy.

No doubt there WILL be a battle between these MW races (Tau'ri, FJN, and perhaps the Lucian Alliance) -vs- the Wraith.

Im still wondering if this might become a 2-parter episode with Counter-Strike as the follow-up. I mean this IS the Wraith we're talking about. If a dozen or so Hive Ships make it into the Milky Way, I strongly doubt they can be dealt with in 1 episode. We may need some help from the Asgard or if they're "little grey butts" are too busy... we might need to "trick" the Ori into fighting the Wraith. Its been said that we will get to see the inside of an Ori ship in Counter-Strike.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

hopefully the ori will go after wraith

they'll see ori ships and go "LANTIANS!

Comment

I dunno... I would think that the Ori posses different looking ships. Just look at the Ori tech and architecture: Celestis and the Ori tranport rings look different than the ones that the Alterans have. Its likely that their ships will look different too.

Comment

We have yet to see Ori Architecture in Ship building.

I was just telling my friend, also a fan, that I want to see a Ori-Wraith Battle/War in Season 10 and then we plan a Counter-strike and wipe both of them out.
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

I seriously doubt even those titles refer to the Wraith. Think about it, these shows air at the same time. So therefore, that means that in order to sync up to Atlantis. They would have to postpone Atlantis for 3/4 weeks.

The first episode deals with the Wraith getting to the MW or at least attempting to get there in Stargate Atlantis. Whereas the SG-1 premiere deals with the Ori. By a few episodes in the new HZ virus enemies will be unveiled over on Atlantis. So to me the timeframes don'y sync up. They would have to postpone Atlantis for a few weeks, to allow SG-1 to deal with the Ori invasion, then go on the 'Quest' etc.

So can't see them being able to pull that off, although it may be possible that they somehow do. I think more likely it'll be where they bring in the new S10 enemy that is somehow related to the Ori storyline. After all it only makes sense to bring a recurring enemy in early in the season, rather than near the end.

Although until more info comes our way, then anything is indeed possible. Sadly I don't think we'll be getting it from JM anytime in the near future, so will probably have to wait until around May, June until the episode spoilers get released to Gateworld, SGP, New Atlantis or Pegasusgalaxy.

Comment

I think that it will take the Wraith some time to travel through the distance between galaxies. This why I speculate the possibility of this.

As for the new enemy on each show... for all we know they could be the exact same group.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
              hopefully the ori will go after wraith

they'll see ori ships and go "LANTIANS!
              I'm all for that. Truthfully though, I'm not sure what to make of these eps yet. To early to tell, I guess.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                for all we know they could be the exact same group.
                Doubt it.

I do hope to see a Wraith ship in the MW... That sounds hot.

Mattathias

Comment

It is more than unlikely.

The Wraith will remain in Stargate Atlantis for the moment. The fate of the 2 hive ships sent to the Milky Way in late season 2 will only be dealt with in the first episodes of the season 3 of Stargate Atlantis. Why would TPTB include that in the season 10 of Stargate SG-1 and nothing interesting about that in the season 3 of Stargate Atlantis, whereas there is a cliffhanger at the end of season 2 ? Do not forget Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis are distinct serials, even if there have been crossovers between the two and there are sometimes some allusions of the other serial.

Moreover, the new enemy in Stargate SG-1 must be
                  Spoiler:
                  Vala's daughter who is the Oracle of the Ori and who leads the crusade to the Milky Way

"Counter-Strike" is an Ori episode : according to Joseph Mallozzi, we will see the inside of an Ori ship in this episode. There is enough work for the team SG-1 with the Ori and the Lucian Alliance to keep them busy. The Wraith would be too much !

Comment

This is why I say the Wraith should appear in a later episode... without interaction of Ori or Lucian Alliance in the episode, such as Ripple Effect or Collateral Damage. That would make it worthwhile, and less confusing.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                      I seriously doubt even those titles refer to the Wraith. Think about it, these shows air at the same time. So therefore, that means that in order to sync up to Atlantis. They would have to postpone Atlantis for 3/4 weeks.

The first episode deals with the Wraith getting to the MW or at least attempting to get there in Stargate Atlantis. Whereas the SG-1 premiere deals with the Ori. By a few episodes in the new HZ virus enemies will be unveiled over on Atlantis. So to me the timeframes don'y sync up. They would have to postpone Atlantis for a few weeks, to allow SG-1 to deal with the Ori invasion, then go on the 'Quest' etc.

So can't see them being able to pull that off, although it may be possible that they somehow do. I think more likely it'll be where they bring in the new S10 enemy that is somehow related to the Ori storyline. After all it only makes sense to bring a recurring enemy in early in the season, rather than near the end.

Although until more info comes our way, then anything is indeed possible. Sadly I don't think we'll be getting it from JM anytime in the near future, so will probably have to wait until around May, June until the episode spoilers get released to Gateworld, SGP, New Atlantis or Pegasusgalaxy.
                      i agree, i think the uninvited guess are actually the furlings.

Comment

Where did you get the names for the 4th and 5th eps of S10?
                        I couldnt find any mention of it in the official GW news
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                          Where did you get the names for the 4th and 5th eps of S10?
                          I couldnt find any mention of it in the official GW news
                          It'll be in JM's blog. I remember reading about S10 & S3 episode titles.

I think it's ep 5 which is Uninvited & Counter-Strike if I remember correctly was episode 8 (but it could be 6 or 7 as well). I know the uninvited one because that intrigued me at the time of reading.

I do also remember that they actually weren't back to back eps originally, so automatically thought that they had been on the main page & the shcedule changed around. If you can't find it on there, then since he's no longer posting, then that pretty much rules out the schedule change. Therefore the eps aren't back to back. So basically busting the whole original posters theory in oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                            It'll be in JM's blog. I remember reading about S10 & S3 episode titles.

I think it's ep 5 which is Uninvited & Counter-Strike if I remember correctly was episode 8 (but it could be 6 or 7 as well). I know the uninvited one because that intrigued me at the time of reading.

I do also remember that they actually weren't back to back eps originally, so automatically thought that they had been on the main page & the shcedule changed around. If you can't find it on there, then since he's no longer posting, then that pretty much rules out the schedule change. Therefore the eps aren't back to back. So basically busting the whole original posters theory in oblivion.
                            Ahhh...thats why i never seen them in GW news
                            I usually dont go into Jm's blog

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

They are NOT in the Blogs. Go to the GateWorld homepage then select the StarGate SG-1 and StarGate Atlantis sections. You'll see that they have listed S10 and S3, respectively along with the first few episodes of each season.

Of course, like before, those episode names will probably change.

Comment

Working...
                              X