This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character Ages

How old are all of our favorite characters?

I know that there is a thread questioning Weir's age, but I'm also curious about everyone else's age as well.

I know Ford was 26 in season one of Atlantis, which means he's 27 now.

Originally posted by Amanda Eros

I know that there is a thread questioning Weir's age, but I'm also curious about everyone else's age as well.

Weir and Shep are both mid to late 30's. Ford and Teyla are approx. mid-20's. Joe Mallozzi once said Ronon was late 20's to early 30's but they never gave him an exact age.

As for the rest, I have no idea.

Comment

Weir was, in the first season of Atlantis, 35. The actress is a little younger than that, I believe. In the casting information, Sheppard was listed as 35-40. Given his promotion in the beginning of Season 2, 38 is just about the youngest he could possibly be at that point, due to the military's time-in-service requirements.

The others, as far as I know, are far more nebulous.
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        Weir was, in the first season of Atlantis, 35. The actress is a little younger than that,
        I think Torri is 40 now.

I guess it depends on the actors age too, DH is 37 so I guess Rodney is around the same age, Joe Flanigan just turned 39 so I guess Sheppard is nearer that and well Paul McGillion is a puzzler, it is hard to get an exact dob for him but I have reason to believe he is nearer 40 then not...

If age of the actor has nothing to do with it, then your guess is as good as mine as I believe it is rarely if ever mentioned in canon.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros

Actually, he wasn't - he turned twenty-six in December.

My favourite character is Stackhouse, and I've scoured the net trying to find out Boyan Vukelic's age to get some idea, but there's nothing out there. You may be surprised to hear that Joseph May, who played the baby-faced Sgt. Markham, is actually 32 this year, though.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
          ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Yeah in 'Childhoods End' Ford was listed as being 25, or so he said..he's got to be older now...probably 26. But he was also listed to be around that age or closer to 21, but also in 'Childhoods End' your led to believe that Teyla is older than 25, since Ford was said to be the youngest, but Teyla's bio as someone mentioned before has her between 20-25. Shep's bio says 40-45, I believe..which seemed a bit off..he seems a bit younger..probably more along the lines of 35 maybe?! I thought Weir's character was older than Shep..but I think their supposed to be around the same age. *Shrugs* In the end I mean who cares right?

If you watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer or did at one time, the girl who played Cordelia is like 36 or some thing at the time, and she was playing a virginal 16 year old...weird. Then you have the guy playing Spike over 40, when he was supposed to be younger than the Guy playing Angel and he himself was in his early 30s or something? So don't bother going through thoughs things.. I'm starting to think they sort of change the character ages to fit what they want to project even if the initial age was something....
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

As age is a matter of the mind, not years, who really cares? Jack (RDA) is hot, and many here would consider him "old".....I just enjoy the characters and who cares about age? They are all hot!
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

My favorite character is Vala but, I have no idea as to what her age is...she could be rather old being a host to a goa'uld for a while will stretch you life out. But she doesn't look it
                "You should have killed me while you had the chance, Dick!"
                --Khalek

http://www.rpgpalace.tk

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  I think Torri is 40 now.
                  As far as I'm aware, Torri was born December 6th, 1968, which would make her 37, and that fits with what I know of her character's age-- I had been told Elizabeth was 36 at the beginning of season 1, somewhere, and since Before I Sleep was Elizabeth's birthday, that would have been her 37th.. right?

ETA: Torri's birth year is frequently disputed between 1966-1970, I forgot to mention... Why didn't someone ask her when she was here?
                  Last edited by Trialia; 01 February 2006, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Character bios w/ages when SGA began:

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/stargat...characters.php

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      I think Torri is 40 now.

I guess it depends on the actors age too, DH is 37 so I guess Rodney is around the same age, Joe Flanigan just turned 39 so I guess Sheppard is nearer that and well Paul McGillion is a puzzler, it is hard to get an exact dob for him but I have reason to believe he is nearer 40 then not...

If age of the actor has nothing to do with it, then your guess is as good as mine as I believe it is rarely if ever mentioned in canon.
                      Paul McGillion is 37 now. I was surprised, as I would have guessed a few years younger just by looks.

Paul McGillion on IMDB

Comment

Paul McGillion's birthday is actually the same as Joe Flanigan's-- he's two years younger to the day.

Comment

Daniel turns 41 on July 8th of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                            ETA: Torri's birth year is frequently disputed between 1966-1970, I forgot to mention... Why didn't someone ask her when she was here?
                            Incase she took offense and sporked us?

Comment

Ok i looked this up for a fic of mine.....

Jack's DOB is 20th Oct 1952 (Fragile Balance)

Sam's DOB is 29th Dec 1968 (Entity)

Teal'c is going to be 102 in Season Four

I have no idea what Danny's DOB is!!!

Gator101
                              Some People Have Way With Words Some Not Have Way I Are One Of Them

Comment

Working...
                              X