This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what if? spoiler

what if the ascended ancients fell that the ori have 2 b stop and decisded to let go of anubis to stop them?

I don't think that would happen.

Comment

The Ancients don't 'have' Anubis, he's locked in eternal battle with Oma...

Comment

No not eternal just as long Oma wants. But they may use Anubis idea of creating highly evolved humans to destroy the Orii.

Comment

no it's eternal till they both mutually stop

Comment

The ancients wouldn't unleash Anubis on the Ori, simply because he has the exact same goals as them, therefore he would probably end up doing a deal with them & becoming an Ori himself.

Comment

You see i dont get this whole eternal battle thing Oma v Anubis...

I'll explain, the ancients condition to leave nuby alone was that he didnt use any of his ancient powers and only did things that were feasible as a mortal...

So, how the hell is he defending himself against Oma without breaking that? and therefore incurring the wrath of the ancients?

asides from that, hell no the ancients wouldnt "let him go"
              Don't put jam on a magnet

my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle

Comment

Originally posted by KRiZ
                You see i dont get this whole eternal battle thing Oma v Anubis...

I'll explain, the ancients condition to leave nuby alone was that he didnt use any of his ancient powers and only did things that were feasible as a mortal...

So, how the hell is he defending himself against Oma without breaking that? and therefore incurring the wrath of the ancients?

asides from that, hell no the ancients wouldnt "let him go"
                Simply put, he wasn't allowed to use them in the mortal plain of existence. Which means that he couldn't have used the ascended knowledge that he had gained to aquire anything that he couldn't while he was a Goa'uld.

So basically, he could be as badass as he wanted, as long as he used the knowledge that he only had when he was pre-ascended. So anything that he learned after tricking Oma into ascending him, couldn't be used. Which considering that he had already taken over an ancient that was about to ascend. Then it really wouldn't have mattered too much anyway, he will have had far more technical knowledge than any of his rivals. Which explains how he had far superior technology than any of the other Goa'uld.

So technically he was within the restrictions that the ancients had placed upon him, as he already had ancient knowledge. That said, I can't understand why he didn't use things like Drones etc, also places like Atlantis. As the ancient that he will have taken over will have been either a returning Pegasus ancient or one of their descendents. So it will have still been fresh in the memory as it was the last of the ancients empires to go. He could have taken that as the throne to his empire.

Another one of the millions of never to be explained Stargate mysteries!

Comment

Working...
                X