This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's my Danny-boy?

Daniel Jackson, intergalactic traveler, has left a string of lovers across the galaxies. Who will be the next lover to step out of the Stargate in the SGC and ask 'Where's my Danny-boy?' and demand to see him?
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

George Bush

EDIT: Crap, I just realized you said "lover"... *facepalm* Well, in that case... Janet.

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

Well since Jack is the only one thats ever called him that.
      I will go with Jack.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
        Daniel Jackson, intergalactic traveler, has left a string of lovers across the galaxies. Who will be the next lover to step out of the Stargate in the SGC and ask 'Where's my Danny-boy?' and demand to see him?
        The Borg Queen
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          Daniel Jackson, intergalactic traveler, has left a string of lovers across the galaxies.
          He has?
          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
            He has?
            Oh, he's a regular Dr. McCoy - sitting back and watching Kirk do his thing and taking notes, but when push comes to shove being much, much more quiet about it. Its always the silent, quiet ones with the string of lovers and 100+ harems.

Comment

Working...
            X