Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam/Jack Ship Celebration (where optimism reigns)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam/Jack Ship Celebration (where optimism reigns)

Given the current state of other ship threads, some of us thought an optimistic Sam/Jack ship thread was necessary.

This place is for celebrating Sam & Jack. Their history, their road taken and the path before them. This is not a place to make statements about disappointment with the current state of affairs. Nor is it a place to cast negative reasoning on any positive thoughts posted. Constructive criticism and disagreeing with elements of the current stories is fine.. but ongoing whining isn't.

I beleive that the ship has not sailed and until the story continues down the track, I will celebrate what we have, which is the magic of Sam & Jack.

Please feel free to join me.

sigpic

Now where could a happy and hopeful shipper like me go? Jack wondered
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Woo! I've found my happy place.

/me goes to subscribe to the thread

JamSmacker FOREVER!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I have the address right here' Sam told him

Comment

Well. Let's kick off the optimism with a Ship Ship Hooray Invite

Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

"Look, Sir! Happy and optimistic shippers! I've never seen so many in one place!"

"Well, don't move, Carter, we don't want to scare them away"

Comment

But as usual, Jack was distracted.

I love it when she technobabbles...

Comment

Oh move Carter move... round about like this...

sigpic

Comment

And then Sam got distracted

I'm sure I was supposed to be doing something else - like saving the world. But he's just too damn hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                    Given the current state of other ship threads, some of us thought an optimistic Sam/Jack ship thread was necessary.

This place is for celebrating Sam & Jack. Their history, their road taken and the path before them. This is not a place to make statements about disappointment with the current state of affairs. Nor is it a place to cast negative reasoning on any positive thoughts posted. Constructive criticism and disagreeing with elements of the current stories is fine.. but ongoing whining isn't.

I beleive that the ship has not sailed and until the story continues down the track, I will celebrate what we have, which is the magic of Sam & Jack.

Please feel free to join me.

Thank you for making this thread. I've been hoping for a way to enjoy my favorite ship again!

I am of course talking about The O'Neill....RIP. (see Small Victories if you don't get the joke)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Until eventually , they got lost in each other, only to be seen again on Valenship Day!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        Thank you for making this thread. I've been hoping for a way to enjoy my favorite ship again!

I am of course talking about The O'Neill....RIP. (see Small Victories if you don't get the joke)
                        Yasuryabetcha, Ooober.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

stronghold
                          Spoiler:
                          he ha, pete only got mentioned once, and then it was only to mention that after sam tol him about the stargate, a gou'ald shot him
                          . all safe there, i feel.

Comment

Personally I'm a little squee-giddy over JM's tease for the 200th ep. That so had to be RDA he was hinting at. I have all extremities crossed. What better ep to do the big honkin kiss in??

And with that I'm off to buy pants....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                              Personally I'm a little squee-giddy over JM's tease for the 200th ep. That so had to be RDA he was hinting at. I have all extremities crossed. What better ep to do the big honkin kiss in??

And with that I'm off to buy pants....

What tease? get back here, young lady, and tell me!!!! I have to go to bed, it's 4 am...

Comment

Working...
                              X