Teal'C/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'C/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

I know there are people out there who do not like Vala...so please...just keep on moving. This is about the possibility of a relationship with Teal'C and Vala. Please keep any negative comments about either character at the door. Thank you! Also I, As High Supreme Ruler of this SHIP (after all I did start this thread) I hear by do decree that this ship thread shall NOT abide the dissing of any other ship, whether you like it or not.

Am I crazy (well I am...but that's beside the point) and alone in this possibility?
    Yeah,yeah...many people want Daniel and Vala together...but I'm not one of them. I'd rather see Teal'C and Vala together.

Why? Cause I think that Chris Judge and Claudia Black have good chemistry (even though we've not seen a lot of their characters together on screen) and it would be fun to see them work on that.

*wonders how quickly she's going to get rotten veggies tossed at her
    Last edited by SunKrux; 23 January 2007, 08:47 PM.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

You'r not crazy!!!
    Im Vala/Daniel but i think Vala and Teal'c are awesome. I was thinking to open T/V thread all day but you did it for me.
    I think that CB has great chemistry with everyone but especially T and V are my favorite

Comment

LOL This is never gonna happen but if you want to speculate then have fun guys
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I don't think they will ever be involve.
        I want to see them as a really really good friends
        Two aliens sharing moments.

Comment

You know, I don't care if it never happens, a gal can dream. Nothing wrong with dreams.
          sigpic

Comment

Nice one!
            Any pics?

Comment

I think this is the *only* 'ship I want to see on the show because they could be fun together. Because opposits attract. Because Daniel is just too serious and heavy for Vala and she doesn't need that right now. And Daniel just isn't nice to her.

Also, Teal'C and Vala are both in the hundreds age wise, right? They are mature enough to have a fun relationship and not get all jealous and weird.

And we could get that great puzzled look from Daniel when he finds out. And I bet we'd just get a big smile from Sam. The she and Daniel could finally get together...secretly and off camera.
              amytay
              Fort Ancient, Ohio
              (It's a real place)

Comment

Originally posted by amytay
                I think this is the *only* 'ship I want to see on the show because they could be fun together. Because opposits attract. Because Daniel is just too serious and heavy for Vala and she doesn't need that right now. And Daniel just isn't nice to her.

Also, Teal'C and Vala are both in the hundreds age wise, right? They are mature enough to have a fun relationship and not get all jealous and weird.

And we could get that great puzzled look from Daniel when he finds out. And I bet we'd just get a big smile from Sam. The she and Daniel could finally get together...secretly and off camera.

Aside from your Daniel/Sam shippiness, I like your thought process. I'm a Sam/Jack shipper...but don't hold it against me. Welcome to the Vala/Teal'C Ship thread!
                sigpic

Comment

The look
                  [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/tayson/Vala/stargate3531.jpg
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 23 May 2008, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Teal'c and Vala had a cool kinda understanding thing going on
                    and it was good with them kicking Daniel's and Cameron's ass at bastketball
                    but i think it should be Daniel and Vala
                    but a good friendship between Teal'c and her aswell
                    K
                    O'Neill: "Listen, I don't know where we're headed by they'll probably try to split us up. So we're not going to have much time to..."
                    Carter: "Escape and hopefully live out the rest of our lives without affecting history."
                    O'Neill: "Or...?"
                    Carter: "I can't think of an 'or' at the moment, Sir."
                    Daniel: "No 'or'?"
                    O'Neill: "There's an 'or.'"
                    Daniel: "There's an 'or'?"
                    Carter: "You can't just will something to happen because you want it to be a certain way."
                    O'Neill: "Captain, where there's a will there's an or."

Comment

We will wait for season 10 for more T/V

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux

Aside from your Daniel/Sam shippiness, I like your thought process. I'm a Sam/Jack shipper...but don't hold it against me. Welcome to the Vala/Teal'C Ship thread!

Okay. I take back the part about Sam and Daniel. I was just crazy for a minute. Thanks for the welcome!

(...but what about if Sam goes back in time and through the mirror and saves the alternate Daniel from Giza that would have been killed and keeps him secretly at her house...? Can I want that? No? Okay. Anyway, we have to do something with Daniel to get Vala away from him so she can be with Teal'C. Oh! we could just kill him off again. Just for a little while...)
                        amytay
                        Fort Ancient, Ohio
                        (It's a real place)

Comment

Okay. I take back the part about Sam and Daniel. I was just crazy for a minute. Thanks for the welcome!

(...but what about if Sam goes back in time and through the mirror and saves the alternate Daniel from Giza that would have been killed and keeps him secretly at her house...? Can I want that? No? Okay. Anyway, we have to do something with Daniel to get Vala away from him so she can be with Teal'C. Oh! we could just kill him off again. Just for a little while...)
                          *snickers

No, that Sam ploy won't work, at least not with me. Whatever you do in your fantasy is out of my control (no matter how much I want to control it. )

I say we just bring Sharae back to life and that will keep Daniel happy and out of Teal'C's way. No one has to die.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just remembered that when Vala said she was pregnant and Daniel was the father, she said something like, "There's a one in ten chance". Sooooo maybe there's a nine-in-ten chance it's Teal'C.
                            amytay
                            Fort Ancient, Ohio
                            (It's a real place)

Comment

I just remembered that when Vala said she was pregnant and Daniel was the father, she said something like, "There's a one in ten chance". Sooooo maybe there's a nine-in-ten chance it's Teal'C.
                              Never know.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X