X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surface Tension Builds

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34347

Carter Jenkins, the young star of NBC's SF drama Surface, told SCI FI Wire that the final two episodes of the season will answer the remaining questions of the season, but bring up some new ones as well. More ...
    sigpic

Man, I hope we get a second season. I've really become attached to this show, and think it could go some pretty cool places if given a fair chance. Here's to a second season of Surface!
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
      YES! I definitely hope we get a second season of surface.
      Yeah, let's just hope NBC thinks it through enough. I really feel this show should at least go another season, to at least answer questions and wrap things up in a better, less rushed fashion.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

D'oh! When I first saw the thread, I thought it was referring to the sci-fi story "Surface Tension" by James Blish (a very good story, by the way).

But, by all means, bring back Surface for another season!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          Man, I hope we get a second season. I've really become attached to this show, and think it could go some pretty cool places if given a fair chance. Here's to a second season of Surface!
          Tonight they said SEASON FINALE and not SERIES Sounds promising for season 2! YAY!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
            Tonight they said SEASON FINALE and not SERIES Sounds promising for season 2! YAY!
            Promising, I suppose. I'm just going to feel a little uneasy until official word is made that we are or are not getting a second season. Here's hoping we do. Don't be stupid NBC, keep Surface on the air.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
            X