PDA

View Full Version : Crystal skull

Merlin1701
January 25th, 2006, 01:53 AM
In the episode with the crystal skull Jackson’s father figure stayed behind to gather information on the “giant aliens”. What ever happened after that?

I think season ten should revisit this storyline. Perhaps the race was once under Ancient protection, or evolved by the ancients to pass on information.
Perhaps the mayans had an ancient like merlin to camalot...the mayan oracle.

what do you think should be revisited?

Your thoughts

LtColCarter
January 25th, 2006, 07:09 AM
I agree...Think it would be good to revisit the Nick Ballard/Cyrstal Skull story line. It would be nice to know what happened to Nick as he investigated the giants in the cave. Maybe that is a loose end that will be tied up in season 10! :sam:

AscendedWarrior
January 25th, 2006, 09:01 AM
I don't think they have anything to do with the ancients, maybe they know of each other but thats it.

BeautifulGoddess
January 25th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Yeh, i've often wondered if they'll return to that crystal skull story, at the moment i'm watching season 8 on ch4, and i know loads of you are on season 9 on sky, so i don't know whats happening up to that point, but i'd like to if any further story's have been told about these furlings? and if not then i think the writers ought to start a storyline about them.
And what about that woman that got daniel hooked on using the sarcoughagus?

AscendedWarrior
January 25th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Maybe they are connected to the furlings. Or are the furlings (we never got their names :P)

Metarock Sam
January 25th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Maybe they are connected to the furlings. Or are the furlings (we never got their names :P)
Well the Giant Alien was called Quezcatol and according to Nick Ballard they are the Giaaaaaant Alieeeeeens !!!!
SO thats two names already.

Fun Fact :Quezcatol was voiced by Christopher Judge no wonder why There wasnt much Teal'c in the end sequence.

Wraith_Hunter
January 25th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Joe Mallozzi has said we won't be seeing Nick Ballard in S10. So it doesn't matter what anyone is hoping for. The simple fact is that it's not going to be revisited next season.

AscendedWarrior
January 25th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Well the Giant Alien was called Quezcatol and according to Nick Ballard they are the Giaaaaaant Alieeeeeens !!!!
SO thats two names already.

Fun Fact :Quezcatol was voiced by Christopher Judge no wonder why There wasnt much Teal'c in the end sequence.

Oh sorry, long time since I watched that episode. But could still be a faction of furlings :P

Metarock Sam
January 25th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Its ok mistakes are easily made.

NakedJehutyV2
January 25th, 2006, 04:55 PM
any unkown advanced people could be the furlings.

imo it's the people who made reese

the fifth man
January 25th, 2006, 09:53 PM
In the episode with the crystal skull Jackson’s father figure stayed behind to gather information on the “giant aliens”. What ever happened after that?

I think season ten should revisit this storyline. Perhaps the race was once under Ancient protection, or evolved by the ancients to pass on information.
Perhaps the mayans had an ancient like merlin to camalot...the mayan oracle.

what do you think should be revisited?

Your thoughts

Not to nitpick, but Nick Ballard was Daniel's grandfather, not father.
As for seeing some resolution to that story, I'm all for it. Sadly though, I don't really think that's going to happen.

Merlin1701
January 26th, 2006, 01:49 AM
Not to nitpick, but Nick Ballard was Daniel's grandfather, not father.
As for seeing some resolution to that story, I'm all for it. Sadly though, I don't really think that's going to happen.
The Fith Man....hence why i described him as a "father figure" not father.

creed462
January 26th, 2006, 10:57 AM
I would love to see it revisted as well

LORD MONK
January 26th, 2006, 01:58 PM
The Fith Man....hence why i described him as a "father figure" not father.
He's still his Grandfather and not father figure.

I think the Giant Aliens are Thor's moms race.

alfakim
January 26th, 2006, 06:09 PM
well, the best idea is for them to turn out to be the FURLINGS. but either way yes, i've always wanted to see that again. not just the aliens, but what happened to daniel's grandfather?!

Prior_of_the_Ori
January 27th, 2006, 06:32 AM
I dont know...to me they could be the Furlings, another race or possibly a group of Ancients. They looked slightly ancient like with the white light and all.

AscendedWarrior
January 27th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Yeah, what happened to him, they have never said anything about it since the episode, and why is it taken such a long time.

shockwave
January 27th, 2006, 07:30 AM
maybe giant aliens = furlings and the furlings might appear in the 200th episode (at least it was considered)

dmayor09
January 27th, 2006, 10:22 AM
any unkown advanced people could be the furlings.

imo it's the people who made reese

i doubt it was the furlings that made the replicators. probably the ancients that made them, i wouldn't put it past them. they made a lot of mistakes and left us to clean them up. They experimented with a lot of different things..like time travel and so on. Thor said that they came across a world where a replicator slept. they brought it up to their ship to investigate it and thats when everything went wrong. so probably an ancient foolin around with a machine and got up and left to go ascend and didn't think twice about it.

AscendedWarrior
January 27th, 2006, 01:34 PM
It wasn't the ancients that created the replicators.

Prior_of_the_Ori
January 28th, 2006, 05:55 AM
I also agree in that I don't think it was the Ancients who were involved with the creation of the replicators. While the Ancients did many things in their lifetime I doubt they are the cause of every creation in existence. Its more likely that Reese was created by just an advanced race of humans who feared her and Reese's child like qualities formed the replicators who were going to spread but were stopped. Some possibly went to the Asgard galaxy though under what circumstances is not known. Could it have been a ship sent which was under replicator control and crashed on the world? Could it have been by the stargate? Who knows now........

AscendedWarrior
January 28th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Didn't the asgard come to Reeses planet and discovered the replicators and wanted to study them.

KnightCrusader
January 28th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Didn't the asgard come to Reeses planet and discovered the replicators and wanted to study them.

I am not sure about that. I think they found the replicators somewhere else. They would have found Reese if they were looking around the planet. Isn't Reese's planet in the MW and weren't the replicators found in their home galaxy? Otherwise, if the Replicators started in the MW (since SG-1 gated from Earth to that planet), how come they weren't in the MW until Fifth and Replicarter brought them there? Plothole maybe? Hmmmm....

Oh, and on topic... TPTB may change there mind about revisiting Nick... heck, they changed their mind about the Furlings....

Steve