This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost warriors

after anubis was destroyed the kull warriors on tekara were easy to destroy but what happened to the other kull scartered across the galaxy fighting the replicators and the system lords

Maybe Ba'al has them stashed somewhere...

Comment

Those on duty (that is those that were sent on missions by Anubis) would probably have died by now, I mean i dont think there were any further modifications on the Kull so there 3 week (i think it was this?) lifespan would have been up by now.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Maybe the Priors have converted them to the Ori, And given them extended lives for the task of eliminating the "heretics" in the Milky way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichigo
          Maybe the Priors have converted them to the Ori, And given them extended lives for the task of eliminating the "heretics" in the Milky way.
          The priors wouldn't need them. And how do you know anubis didn't improve the design of the kull-warriors so they would live longer?

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedWarrior
            The priors wouldn't need them. And how do you know anubis didn't improve the design of the kull-warriors so they would live longer?
            I would hope he would have done especially after his queen was destroyed not to mention having the prob of recreating an army after every three weeks. I always assumed the ones SG1 encountered were just prototypes neway so he may not have made them ones to last too long incase of capture or something.
            Did like the Kull warriors tho n thought they were an excellant foot soldier so hope we aint seen the last of them. You would think atleast that the ori once they discover the prior weapon would equip their forces with that armor.
            Last edited by Gate Master; 24 January 2006, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Well there is no mention of them being improved upon and if one things that the flaw the Kulls had are gone well thats only assumption until something in the show corrects it. Though the Gamekeeper chair seemed to suggest that the Kulls would have been improved upon eventually....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

What if the Ori get their hands on those Kull Warriors? Imagine a Prior armored in Kull armor.....
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

The Ori didn't arrive until Anubis had been defeated for three months. The Kull would have been long dead.

The simulation that Teal'c was in only told us that the <i>armor</i> had been modified to provide minor resistance to the kull disrupter weapon. The Kull themselves have never been modified. The Priors are enough trouble, we don't need them wearing/recruiting kull armor/kull.

Comment

Working...
                  X