X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC Sticks With Invasion

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34267

Stephen McPherson, president, ABC Entertainment, told reporters that the network's SF series Invasion, created by Shaun Cassidy, isn't going away. Just yet. More ...
    sigpic

Well, here's hoping it gets renewed. I wasn't wowed when it first started but that just goes to prove that if you give a show a chance it can really grow into something good. The second half of the season is going very well so far.

Moving it to a new day may be a mistake however. I realize Cassidy has a point that two similar shows back to back might be too much but I think the reason this show is still on the air is partially due to the Lost lead in. Maybe next season, if there is one it can stand on its own but I wouldn't count on it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Really?! I'm hoping it gets renewed. I think it's gotten better with each episode (in spite of the whiplash I get trying to figure out where it's going). If this is renewed and Surface is renewed, I'll be a happy camper.

Totally off topic, but did anyone read this little blurb on the linked website:

"Adam Goldberg has signed on to Tony Scott's time-travel thriller Deja Vu, joining Denzel Washington and Jim Caviezel in a story about an FBI agent (Washington) who travels back in time to save a woman from a murder and falls in love with her in the process."

Sounds interesting; and Denzel Washington and Jim Caviezel--what's not to like?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
      X