What's Your Slash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Your Slash?

I'm just curious about what slashes there are out there, other than the obvious main ones that have prevalent fic portions, and thought it'd be nice to have thread like "What's Your Ship?" for slash, so here it is.

Just list your slashes (SGA and/or SG-1) and why you like 'em/how you got into them etc.

NB: This is not a thread for discussing the phenomenom of slash, or why you don't slash if that's the case. If slash is not your thing then just pass on by.

I rather surprised myself by liking slash for SGA, as I've never really been interesting in any slash pairings for other fandoms including SG-1, though I could see the potential of Cam/Dan nowadays...

Mainly I've read and enjoyed McKay/Sheppard, some fic anyway, and other McKay pairings. Also read fair few decent Kavanagh or Grodin pairings, plus surprising one of Halling/Beckett that I found pretty cool.

My new sekret slash love is Stackhouse/Markham, I'm actually thinking about writing fic for it.

I'm partial to a spot of Janet/Sam and Jack/Daniel myself, and am starting to come round to the idea of Dan/Cam.

Just a word of warning, though. Not sure how the Mods view the subject of slash given that this forum is open to 13 yr olds. This thread may not last long, especially since slash tends to get a bit naughty pretty quickly.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      I'm just curious about what slashes there are out there, other than the obvious main ones that have prevalent fic portions, and thought it'd be nice to have thread like "What's Your Ship?" for slash, so here it is.
      Oh, definitely Sheppard/McKay. It's a match made in heaven. *g* Although there are some authors who can make Sheppard/Ronon work for me. And then there's the PegB Daniel/Rodney storylines which are quite lovely.

I've read and enjoyed some McKay/Zelenka, but I'm not crazy about it.

Sheppard/Ronon/McKay works for me, too. *g*

Sindet

Comment

I enjoy pretty much all slash pairings. I'm not an "OTP" kind of person, so I like to read GOOD slash of just about any pairing.

Jack/Daniel was my first love as far as slash goes, but I'm certainly enjoying good Daniel/Mitchell slash now, as much as I enjoyed some well-written Daniel/Paul Davis stuff.

For Atlantis I think Shep is just delish with anyone

My favorite part of slash - the slashers themselves. Fun folks, good senses of humor, great to be around!

Comment

oooh, this is easy

i slash:

Shep/Dex
          McKay/Beckett
          Jack/Daniel
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
            Just a word of warning, though. Not sure how the Mods view the subject of slash given that this forum is open to 13 yr olds. This thread may not last long, especially since slash tends to get a bit naughty pretty quickly.
            I would think that if it was kept "clean" there shouldn't be a problem unless there's some sort of bias. Is there? I don't recall seeing other slash threads here, now that you mention it, but I haven't seen anything saying that we CAN'T talk about slash pairings.

Comment

Originally posted by Sindet
              Oh, definitely Sheppard/McKay. It's a match made in heaven. *g* Although there are some authors who can make Sheppard/Ronon work for me.
              There's the magic! There are authors out there who can write ANY pairing and make me go, "Oh... wow... YEAH! That DOES work!"

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                It did occur to me, but then thunk and ship threads can go over PG-13 too - it's a matter of the posters really. Slash is not by definition an over PG-13 thing, not IMO, so hopefully this thread will be okay.

Comment

oh thats simple.

Shep/Dex (gotta have Shex... and some of the fics i've read are HOT!)
                  McKay/Beckett (Rockett)
                  Jack/Daniel (Thing)
                  i can see the possiblity of Cam/Dan too.. i mean c;mon two very hot guys.
                  Shep/Tey/Dex (Shexla.)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                    Just list your slashes (SGA and/or SG-1) and why you like 'em/how you got into them etc.
                    Well, before Atlantis came out I was pretty much a Jack/Daniel slasher and read the occasional Sam/Janet out of curiosity. However, now that I have the shiny new of SGA... I'm all for Rodney slashed with John, Carson or Radek. Hm... actually any combination of the four is good. As for the how... well the McShep is practically canon and the rest is the result of very good fanfic.

Comment

*creeps in quietly*

THING!!

*creeps out again*

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                        *creeps in quietly*

THING!!

*creeps out again*

Deeds xx
                        GUACAMOLE!

Comment

Steve/Bob

Comment

Jack/Danny Boy.

Comment

I'm not much of a slasher, but if I was to choose one, I guess it would be McKay/Beckett .

Spoiler:
                              [Weir] I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                              [McKay] Oh believe me. That's not the first thing we tried
                              [Sheppard, smiling] I shot him!

LyneSparrow
                              ** I do Believe in Furlings, I do, I do!**

Comment

Working...
                              X