This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jaffa and other things

After reading some rumours about the start of season season 10, it sounds like the Jaffa are starting to be used like cannon fodder.

How do you see the Jaffa evolving over the season???

What do you think will happen to the Lucian Alliance??

And does anyone know what the Aschen are upto as if there is a race of people who deserve to be wiped out by the Ori, its them

maybe the jaffa will have independent stories that revolve around the free jaffa nation.

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaselig
      After reading some rumours about the start of season season 10, it sounds like the Jaffa are starting to be used like cannon fodder.

How do you see the Jaffa evolving over the season???

What do you think will happen to the Lucian Alliance??

And does anyone know what the Aschen are upto as if there is a race of people who deserve to be wiped out by the Ori, its them
      Honestly I dont have a handle on how the Jaffa are evolving over this season.
      Will Bra'tec become the leader, if so then I think they will be closer allies to earth which sadly means they may be more cannon fodder. On the other hand I think Bra'tec has learned by now its not good to die honorably if you can live honorably instead so maybe he wont let his guys get thrown to the wolves even for his buddies on earth.

If bra'tec doesnt become the leader, who does? Another Garek so they can have more jaffa\tauri conflicts? Or someone whose pretty neutral in which case the jaffa will kind of just fade into the background. Hard to tell where they will take this. It appears the writers interest rest elsewhere besides with the free jaffa so whatever happens I will expect it to be relegated to B stories only.

I dont know anything about Lucian Alliance. Just seems like the russian mob with spaceships to me.
      EDIT: Actually they the more I think about it the more they remind me of Ferengi.

As far as the Aschen they apparently had a story idea which sounded kinda good but it got shelved. I dont know if they will ever revist that story specifically at this point but one would think it wouldnt be too hard to come up with another story idea regarding them. I could seem them coming back as the allie to the Ori.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally in Deus Ex Machina one plot that was removed was that Gerak would be killed in the episode by an assassin, everyone would be thinking Baal did it but it was infact Geraks follower who did it as he wanted power for himself. Who knows, they might go back to it with Geraks follower trying to resurrect his ideas and beliefs.

Dont really see the Ori and the Aschen teaming up...they seem too different from one another.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

The Aschen are gone ok they are are GONE !!!!
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
            The Aschen are gone ok they are are GONE !!!!
            Well Joe himself said there was an Aschen story on the shelf. So I am guessing if finally decide to make that one or someone comes up with a good story thats got Aschen in it we will find out that they are very much not gone. Welcome to scifi. Plus if we were smart enough to figure out how to not get sucked up by the blackhole, I am sure the aschen could figure it out... or just evacuate everyone by ship to that other planet.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Well there is an Aschen story on the shelf and I think a Foothold alien story as well.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                Well there is an Aschen story on the shelf and I think a Foothold alien story as well.
                Hope those two stories modified or not will get unshelfed in the 11th season.
                School is overrated.

Comment

The foothold aliens blew up themselfs. But some may have survived on the other side, and i want to se whats up with them.

Comment

Well with the Foothold aliens its the current belief that they are from another galaxy due to one of the lines said. But if thats the case I am not sure if they will show them...because it sounds pretty much like an invasion and the team has already got the Ori to contend with. Anyway...heres hoping

Comment

What line are you referring to? It would be cool to know how many galaxies the ancients put stargates in.

Comment

spoiler

in camelot LA vs Earth ships

Comment

Working...
                        X