Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ancients' evil scheme (spoilers all seasons)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ancients' evil scheme (spoilers all seasons)

This malevolent plan of pure evil has been building up for nine seasons now, it has only come to me just now what their plan was all along... The writers have even been hinting at it!

We know there was some sort of conflict between the Alterrans and the Ori. Here are the facts:
    1. The Ancients left the galaxy and seeded life in the Milky Way. For what purpose? Why seed life? Hold on to your horses.
    2. The Ancients don't care if we worship them or not.
    3. Why leave behind a communication device to the Ori galaxy if all the Ancients have left?
    4. The Asgard tried to entrap the replicators by use of a time dilation device and a black hole.
    5. Atlantis has a device to capture lifeforms made out of energy.

Face it. They set us up. They set the Ori up. This is a brilliant plan, we could expect nothing less from the Gatebuilders.

First they seeded a galaxy full with life, knowing well that the Ori would just love to feed on the energy generated by a galaxy packed with humans worshipping them. Drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

Second they left a little device behind to contact the Ori. They know we're curious little buggers and have a knack for pushing buttons that we have no idea of what they do. We never saw it coming.

Then the Ori come and proceed to convert the galaxy. They don't even need ships, the Ancients left them a nice gigantic network of Stargates to use: hey guys, use this 8th chevron for intergalactic calls!

Once they're there busy sapping the "religious energy" they pull the trigger, the final step in their dastardly plot. They use the Milky Way as a giant mousetrap (or should I say... Oritrap?) and capture the ascended Ori in a device similar to the one found on Atlantis, only this time on the scale of a galaxy. They could then let the galaxy collapse into a blackhole and there'd be a whole lot less Ori to deal with...

If you knew the candlelight was fire, the meal was coo- OMFG THEY SET US UP THE BOMB!

Your scheme sounds interesting, but I doubt TPTB would use that. The Ancients are the squeaky clean good guys. But nice thinking.

POST 300!

Perfecto!

Comment

HEHEHEHEHE

I love it
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!!!

I would actually laugh if just as the ori enter our galaxy it blips out of existance along with them!!!

Comment

Cool idea, i like it but not that we could be pawns in the ancients plan lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto
            Cool idea, i like it but not that we could be pawns in the ancients plan lol.
            of course because were the mighty human race, we cant be pawns or toys to someone else....god how could anyone think that.

GOD i am cynical right now, so no offense
            Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunator
              This malevolent plan of pure evil has been building up for nine seasons now, it has only come to me just now what their plan was all along... The writers have even been hinting at it!

We know there was some sort of conflict between the Alterrans and the Ori. Here are the facts:
              1. The Ancients left the galaxy and seeded life in the Milky Way. For what purpose? Why seed life? Hold on to your horses.
              3. Why leave behind a communication device to the Ori galaxy if all the Ancients have left?
              4. The Asgard tried to entrap the replicators by use of a time dilation device and a black hole.

Face it. They set us up. They set the Ori up. This is a brilliant plan, we could expect nothing less from the Gatebuilders.

First they seeded a galaxy full with life, knowing well that the Ori would just love to feed on the energy generated by a galaxy packed with humans worshipping them. Drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

Second they left a little device behind to contact the Ori. They know we're curious little buggers and have a knack for pushing buttons that we have no idea of what they do. We never saw it coming.

Then the Ori come and proceed to convert the galaxy. They don't even need ships, the Ancients left them a nice gigantic network of Stargates to use: hey guys, use this 8th chevron for intergalactic calls!

Once they're there busy sapping the "religious energy" they pull the trigger, the final step in their dastardly plot. They use the Milky Way as a giant mousetrap (or should I say... Oritrap?) and capture the ascended Ori in a device similar to the one found on Atlantis, only this time on the scale of a galaxy. They could then let the galaxy collapse into a blackhole and there'd be a whole lot less Ori to deal with...

If you knew the candlelight was fire, the meal was coo- OMFG THEY SET US UP THE BOMB!
              If they set us up why would they of ascended when they can get cought in the traps themselfs?and why would orlin/oma try to help us?why leave for another galaxy and get a** kicked then not use there ascended powers to wipeout the wraith if they are evil?

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                of course because were the mighty human race, we cant be pawns or toys to someone else....god how could anyone think that.

GOD i am cynical right now, so no offense
                Well yeah, ok?

Comment

I don't believe the ancients would do that. But when i read it i thougt maybe we could use the energy trapping device to capture the Orii, all we have to do is build a bigger one or alot of them, and then throw them into a black hole.

Comment

I like the idea, but then i have a thing against our allies, the Tok'ra: Dont trust them, The Nox: Nobody is that good, The Tollan: Stuck up [insert profanity here ] The Asgard: Im convinced they are testing us for something.

Anyway, ok so hate most of the good guys in stargate, but i like the ancients/alterrans/ascendants and i dont think they did it.
                    They left the device, possibly as they left in a hurry.
                    They seeded life, but only because there was a plague that wiped out the life that was already there (a lot of people seem to forget that) perhaps they brought the plague with them.
                    The Asgard clearly severed ties with the ancients long ago, so no link there
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

All their base are belong to Ancients.

Interesting scenario. I don't doubt that the Ancients have some secrets, but I don't believe that they'd create all this life just as a trap.

Comment

Nope, If that was the case they would have sprang the trap much sooner
                        My thought that merlin wasn't thinking when he left the device, or they never thought the ori would become so vile.
                        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

the Ori know more about humans and the Ancients than they have let on, The Ancients overlooked that the Ori would invade and become how they are TBH they each know more than they have let on and the tip of the ice burg is all that has been shown.
                          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedWarrior
                            I don't believe the ancients would do that. But when i read it i thougt maybe we could use the energy trapping device to capture the Orii, all we have to do is build a bigger one or alot of them, and then throw them into a black hole.
                            Would they end up in Janet/Martouf AU or BlackSG-1's?

Mattathias

Comment

First, Why would the ancients need the Ori to come to this galaxy & convert a whole new galaxy to 'Origin'. That simply gives the Ori more power. Besided the Ancients wouldn't nned to wait, if they wanted them, then what was stopping them from going back to their own galaxy & getting them then.

They have been in this galaxy for over 50 million years. Yet we are supposdely led to belive that they seeded life for humans to be targeted by the Ori. Just so the ancients can wipe them out. Despite the fact that it's already been established as FACT in the show that the Alterrans who ascended actually shielded this galaxy from the Ori. So isn't that the biggest plot hole of all time. To establish a fact in the show of them actually protecting & shielding the MW from the Ori. Only for in fact the ancients to have guessed that we would have Asgard sensors one day & to look in a place that was hidden. Figure out & complete dangerous tests & trials. Then to use a machine of which they didn't even know how to operate it. (The stones weren't with it. (BTW. So they also supposedly knew that they would get their hands on these two stones & place them in it at the same time.)

As above, the whole cavern was shielded, which regular human sensors couldn't even detect. Only Asgard sensors could! That along with the fact that the tablet wasn't even found on Earth, it also wasn't complete enough to reveal the exactwhereabouts of it. DJ only took a wild gues because of the list of returning Ancients from Pegasus. How is that to be explained, since the MW ancients died out first. They had a time machine & would figure on their Pegasus brother being totally asskicked by the Wraith & returning, then all the other events transpiring to cathc the Ori. Despite the huge fact that the Ori CANNOT directly come into the galaxy themselves without suffering the ancients wrath. So they are sending followers & worshippers through instead to do their dirty work for them. If they wanted to wipe out the Ori, then what's stopping them from doing it back in the Ori home galaxy. They wouldn't risk the Ori getting a whole new galaxy of followers to suck power from & makew them much stronger if they were planning on killing them. There were lots of test to prove their worthiness before the treasure was revealed to them. Again as above, the stones weren't with it & so couldn't be used without them.

Then there is all the stuff about Asgards & black holes. Which although the Ori aren't even in this galaxy & the war will be fought by their followers, collapsing a balck hole would kill an ascended being. Just like it did Vala when she got sucked back through one.

I could live with this idea, if I pretend I was dumb, deaf & blind. This so called 'theory' of yours has no evidence whatsoever to back it up, other than totally unrealistic wild accusations.

Sorry but this is the worst idea that I have ever read on behalf of Stargate plot developments. Simply because it has so many that would span the length of the galaxy they are so wide. I can't even type any more because reading this has hurt my head so much. I need to go lie down for a month to recover my senses, at least what's left of them after having tried to make sense of all of that.

Comment

Working...
                              X