X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd Sneaks Into Destination 3

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34245

James Wong, co-writer and director of the upcoming supernatural horror sequel Final Destination 3, told SCI FI Wire that he managed to find a unique role in the latest installment for Tony Todd, the veteran character actor who played a sinister morgue attendant in the first two films. More ...
    sigpic

Nice! Cant wait for this, and Tony Todd creeps me out in them, and candyman, but then there is a better reason for the latter but hey! I wonder if he will represent life itself, which is why he is so good at knowing how to beat death, not that it did anyone in FD1 any good, or that kid in the second one, I havent been able to look at a BBQ the same way since
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
      I havent been able to look at a BBQ the same way since
      I forgot all about that! It takes me back.... I remember i was with some mates when i went to see that and when that arm landed on the table, pretty much everyone jumped, apart from one of my friends. He actually couldn't contain his laughter for about 10mins. I never did work out why he got such strange looks....

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

OMG theres another one?

First 2 were good should be cool
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Yup, and apparently this time, its a roller coaster, they are determined to put us off anything fun!
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
          X