Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many times did Jack shoot at Daniel's energy shield after Daniel vaporized Moscow in Absolute Power?

Jack didn't shoot Daniel after he blew up Moscow. But before he actualy blew up Moscow he fired 10 times at Daneils shield.

Post my question in a minute
    TEAL'C: "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O"
    JACK: "Call Daniel"

Comment

Q: What does Jack call Dr Fraiser after she has told him to relax because he had been affected by muon radiation????

Comment

Originally posted by BeautifulGoddess
        sorry to bring this one up again, but yeh there were 10, 1 went into daniel first, that leaves 9, i think there were 2 in jack, 3 in janet and 4 in sam,

Well actualy there were only 9 goa'uld dead on the planet they visited and daniel got the 10th one...
        A new stone was used in the infirmary to study by sam, janet and jack. As there were 10 in each stone and this was a new stone they were using 3 went into Jack and Janet and 4 into sam.

i only recently re watched it before the qestion was posted...

Comment

You can ask for hints if you need too.....

Comment

Originally posted by ajratbag
            Q: What does Jack call Dr Fraiser after she has told him to relax because he had been affected by muon radiation????

Napoleonic Power-Monger!

Who would Daniel "never let near" his siter?

Comment

Originally posted by dria
              Napoleonic Power-Monger!

Who would Daniel "never let near" his sister?
              Jack - 'Holiday'

At the end of season 1, what four things does O'Neill suggest to raise money for the project?
              * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Bake sale, Yard sale, Garage sale, and Car wash

Name at least 2 times the virtual reality chairs from "The Gamekeeper" have been reused.

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
                  For Kawalsky: Their first mission he was a member of SG-1, his accomplishment in that earned him leader of SG-2. Just wanted to point that one out.
                  Actually, that's not technically right. Their first mission, the one to Abydos to retrieve Daniel, there was no SG-# teams. When they got back the teams were assigned with Kawalsky given command of SG-2. Then SG-1 & SG-2 were both sent on the next mission, the one to Chulak. So technicly Kawalsky was never on SG-1.
                  My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by Callista

Name at least 2 times the virtual reality chairs from "The Gamekeeper" have been reused.
                    Well, I can name one... Season 8 "Avatar". That one's kinda easy, but I'm drawing a complete blank on another episode they were reused.
                    My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Hint: The other time the chairs were used, I don't think the viewers were supposed to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
                        Actually, that's not technically right. Their first mission, the one to Abydos to retrieve Daniel, there was no SG-# teams. When they got back the teams were assigned with Kawalsky given command of SG-2. Then SG-1 & SG-2 were both sent on the next mission, the one to Chulak. So technicly Kawalsky was never on SG-1.
                        Technically, you are right. If you wanna get technical.....

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
                          For Carter: Does that count really as infested?

For Kawalsky: Their first mission he was a member of SG-1, his accomplishment in that earned him leader of SG-2. Just wanted to point that one out.
                          Well, I would count it. It still had control over her body, even if it was only for a few moments.

Techinically, the second mission to Abydos didn't consist of any SG team at all. SG teams 1 through 9 were formed once they came back, where Jack was given command of SG-1, Daniel wanting to join them to find his wife, and Kawalsky getting command of SG-2.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see contact already explaining this...

There's only us,
                          There's only this
                          Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                          No other road,
                          No other way
                          No day but today...

Comment

Hint: The other time the chairs were used, I don't think the viewers were supposed to notice.
                            Was it also used for the chair that powered the weapon at the Antarctic base?

Comment

they used 2 chairs in Avatar, does that count

Comment

Originally posted by dria
                                Was it also used for the chair that powered the weapon at the Antarctic base?
                                Nope. And I'm looking for 2 different episodes so 2 chairs in Avatar doesn't count as 2.
                                I'll give you another hint: Jacob/Selmak was the one who sat in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X