• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe this is too easy...
    Who's home world is OTHALA?

Comment

Thor.

How many times has each individual member of SG-1 been infested with a symbiote?
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
        Thor.

How many times has each individual member of SG-1 been infested with a symbiote?
        Is this right? I think it is.

Charles Kawalsky - Once
        Carter - Once
        O'Neill - Once ('cause that one by Hathor didn't take)

Comment

If I'm right about the infestation.....

What actor played Marduk, in what ep and what character was his host?

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
            If I'm right about the infestation.....

What actor played Marduk, in what ep and what character was his host?
            *scratches head* hmm... i know that the ep was The Tomb!!!!
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
              Is this right? I think it is.

Charles Kawalsky - Once
              Carter - Once
              O'Neill - Once ('cause that one by Hathor didn't take)
              Actually, Carter got it twice, Jolinar and an immature symbiote in Nightwalkers for a few minutes before it was killed by the compound she injected in herself.

Kawalsky was the leader of SG-2.

You're right about O'Neill, he was implanted by Hathor, but it died when he was placed in cryo. The one that actually had some control was the Tok'Ra symbiote.

Here's an easy one: Which two places mentioned before in Stargate are actual cities of a real country?

There's only us,
              There's only this
              Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
              No other road,
              No other way
              No day but today...

Comment

Cheyenne and O'neills birhtplace? (Pensyllvania? Brooklyn?)

Another easy one:

How many planets were confirmed (by Teal'c) visited at a certain point? (I mean at the time he said the number, after that it's unknown)

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
                  Cheyenne and O'neills birhtplace? (Pensyllvania? Brooklyn?)

Another easy one:

How many planets were confirmed (by Teal'c) visited at a certain point? (I mean at the time he said the number, after that it's unknown)
                  Sorry, there I go being vague again! I meant off-world places (planet, country, you know)

There's only us,
                  There's only this
                  No other road,
                  No other way
                  No day but today...

Comment

One of them is Kelowna (Jonas' home and a town/city near Vancouver). I don't know the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by ajratbag
                      "How many of Ma'chello's inventions were inside Sam? "

There were 10 in total in the fake page turners. 3 went into Jack, 3 went into Janet and 4 went into Sam. Daniel: You've got 4 of those things in you."
                      sorry to bring this one up again, but yeh there were 10, 1 went into daniel first, that leaves 9, i think there were 2 in jack, 3 in janet and 4 in sam,
                      equineholisticcare.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

All life is but a wandering to find home.

Comment

Actually, there were two devices. Daniel got the last little blue glob out of the device that killed the Linvris (the other 9 got the Linvris) then they figured out where the blue glob came from and realized they had more fake page-turning devices over at Area 51 and got a new one and when they tested it 10 more blue globs came out. 4 went to Sam, 3 to Jack, and 3 to Janet. (Sometimes I'm a little concerned that I know a bit too much about Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                          One of them is Kelowna (Jonas' home and a town/city near Vancouver). I don't know the other one.
                          Yay! The other one is the new name of Jonas' home planet.

There's only us,
                          There's only this
                          No other road,
                          No other way
                          No day but today...

Comment

OK, then it must be Kelowna and Langara. There was also a Madrona which is a neighborhood in Seattle.

I can't think of anything hard so I'll just ask: What were Daniel's parents' names?

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                              OK, then it must be Kelowna and Langara. There was also a Madrona which is a neighborhood in Seattle.

I can't think of anything hard so I'll just ask: What were Daniel's parents' names?
                              Claire Ballard Jackson and Melburn Jackson (Both Drs. in archaeology ^_^)

How many times did Jack shoot at Daniel's energy shield after Daniel vaporized Moscow in Absolute Power?
                              Last edited by Hybridbabe; 24 January 2006, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                                Actually, Carter got it twice, Jolinar and an immature symbiote in Nightwalkers for a few minutes before it was killed by the compound she injected in herself.

Kawalsky was the leader of SG-2.

You're right about O'Neill, he was implanted by Hathor, but it died when he was placed in cryo. The one that actually had some control was the Tok'Ra symbiote.

Here's an easy one: Which two places mentioned before in Stargate are actual cities of a real country?
                                For Carter: Does that count really as infested?

For Kawalsky: Their first mission he was a member of SG-1, his accomplishment in that earned him leader of SG-2. Just wanted to point that one out.

Comment

Working...
                                X