This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maps & Plans

Do maps and plans of cities like Atlantis exist has anyone actualy produce a detailed layout of the city for fans to study?

Yes. Probably.
    * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Any Idea where maps and plans can be found?

Comment

no i would love the plans to the ships/SGC to browse i believe the january edition of SG mag has some of them in, i have to get that when i get paid...try there.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Yeah having the plans to stuff like the SGC would be great because any mappers and modders could more easily create the places for a game mod, seems like the only way we may get to walk around them now.

Comment

I have managed to find some screen captures showing very rough layouts on this site

http://sg-atlantis.org/caps/season1/1x03_4.php

But not much more than that hopefully someone knows of a better source.

Comment

Atlantis is really big. I don't think we'll be able to make a map any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedWarrior
                Atlantis is really big. I don't think we'll be able to make a map any time soon.
                Why not? The city is mainly composed of towers, which several of them were already explored by the time of The Siege.
                Then you add the Daedalus' sensors, and I believe that the team already has a nice plan of the whole city by now.
                The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

I meant we who watch the show . We don't have Deadalus sensors He did say for fans to study.

Comment

It be so awesome if you could buy maps and offical plans of the ships/citys/bases. Then recreate it.

Comment

the sgc would play well as king of the hill/ asault gate as the hill

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Hi Guys

So dose any one know who we could contact to try and get them to make some plans of the city available. They would make good posters etc.

Comment

Originally posted by eps200
                          the sgc would play well as king of the hill/ asault gate as the hill
                          so u mean avatar style gameplay like was planned in the allience..yeah that wuda been cool
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

Now when the game is on ice at least they can give us some maps. So we can recreate it.

Comment

No I mean straight plans so that any one can get to know the lay out of the city. If people then adapte them for gameing then so be it.

But my interest is to simple see the layout and if they actualy know the layout.

Comment

Working...
                              X