This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ship....opinions please

Hey Stargate Fans, just wanted to know what you all think of the ship im drawing....so far all i have done is a "BEV"(birds eye view)...what do you think???

Oh, by the way, i should have the 'other' sides of it done soon....hopefully...

Its called the "Anquietas FireBolt" ....and please don't steal or copy it, if you would like to use it as a reference or on anything else, please ask for my permision first.

Cheers Guys
    Last edited by Daniel_Shanks; 02 February 2007, 03:07 PM.
    sigpic
    *Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis*

"On the other hand, you're an evil killing machine, so no, I'll pass...
    ...Why, why, why, why, in the wide world of all things rational and sane, would I help you?...
    ...Trying to leave? Sorry. A little more time in Danny's world!
    "

i like your drwing =)
    i do think there is place to imprive...why dont you explain more of this ship you made =) its is iteresting!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor of The Asgard
      i like your drwing =)
      i do think there is place to imprive...why dont you explain more of this ship you made =) its is iteresting!
      Well, i had a thought one day just to do sumthing different...so i did...n i drew that free-hand..took me bout 2 hours coz i wasnt sure of wat i wanted n it took me a week b4 that to get ideas and all that...

its meant to be one of the best ships out
      enough power to take out Anubis fleet 10x over and similar size to a puddle jumper with way more tech

...as you can c..i have quite the imagination
      sigpic
      *Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis*

"On the other hand, you're an evil killing machine, so no, I'll pass...
      ...Why, why, why, why, in the wide world of all things rational and sane, would I help you?...
      ...Trying to leave? Sorry. A little more time in Danny's world!
      "

Comment

Yes, imagination you say, all I can say isnot going to happen I'm not one to ruin the fun, but you need to be a little biut serrious in this area of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
          Yes, imagination you say, all I can say isnot going to happen I'm not one to ruin the fun, but you need to be a little biut serrious in this area of the forum.
          hey! be nice to the new guy!

Comment

The drawing is good. In all fairness I have to agree with S.G.C. that you need to be more realistic in the science and tech section. This would be better if you scaled it up to a battlecruiser(or at least a cruiser)-that way no one can complain that it's unrealistic.

I also agree wiv Thor that people should be nice to newcommers, but you(Thor) gotta admit that Daniel_Shanks is better off told off once by SGC than running into some of the nastier elements on this forum-you know there are many that will be much more cruel about it.
            Semper Vigilans!

Play www.stargatewars.com
            +
            Join the Adeptus Astartes

Comment

Originally posted by Publius Aemilius Aper
              The drawing is good. In all fairness I have to agree with S.G.C. that you need to be more realistic in the science and tech section. This would be better if you scaled it up to a battlecruiser(or at least a cruiser)-that way no one can complain that it's unrealistic.

I also agree wiv Thor that people should be nice to newcommers, but you(Thor) gotta admit that Daniel_Shanks is better off told off once by SGC than running into some of the nastier elements on this forum-you know there are many that will be much more cruel about it.
              well...you are right...but there are better ways to speak to a new one!!

Comment

i like the drawing but from many many ship designing days, i can tell you 1 definity thing, unless the ship has a ZPM to self destruct as its primary weapon, trhen it will never take out anubis fleet x10 and be the size of a PJ.
                good design in terms of actual deisng but in terms of function and power its totally off, however there was a design in one of the ship building thread by keffler or steam ( they were the main shippy ppl along with me) that would be the perfect couple for that ship, its the right desing and they got the function right...have a look therough them, about half way through we move on from BC to smaller ships.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Nie design. Though it looks too much like an Asgard vessel.

Comment

Looks like a puddle jumper sport model. Pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius Aemilius Aper

If the science behind it was more plausable then I would be interesed its just that it seems a bit far out for my liking

There are mean people on this forum! Im shocked at the very thought...well the Mods are a mean group of people...always moving, deleting, merging, locking threads...how mean can you get??

Comment

Originally posted by npattis
                        Nie design. Though it looks too much like an Asgard vessel.
                        yes that right...it did remind me of the belishkner(i cant write that...)

Comment

I think it looks kinda like a podracer from star wars, but still looks cool

Comment

it sort of looks like the ship the N.I.D. had the ppl of a small town build for the earth defence

Comment

Whoa take it easy on the new guy, its just fan art, he's not suggesting TPTB use it.

Best Stargate quote:
                              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                              Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X