X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB Eager For Spike Film

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34206

David Janollari, president of entertainment at The WB network, told reporters that the network is eager to air a movie based on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer character of Spike (James Marsters), if only creator Joss Whedon were available. More ...
    sigpic

I'd like to see closure to Angel frist.
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I would definitely be game for a Spike movie. I absolutely loved his character on Buffy and Angel.

I agree though, creed462, I would like to see more of a closure to Angel as well.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think we would pretty much have to get some closure to Angel considering the situation Spike was in at the end of the series. Unless it's only about Spike's past of course. Anyway, I wouldn't mind this happening at all, Spike was my second favourite character in BtVS after Buffy herself.
        "I would rather have a show that a hundred people need to see than a thousand people like to see." - Joss Whedon
        "It's strange to have a creation out there: A deeply mutated version of yourself, running loose and screwing everything up. I wonder if this is how parents feel." - Dexter

Comment

Working...
        X