This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith power sources

I'm uncertain as to wether this has been discussed or not, but if it has I cannot find it. I was thinking about the crappiness of Wraith hyperdrives and I decided to ask this:

do we know why they are indeed crap? Is their design bad or do they just have an insufficent power source? I mean correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that we have seen naquadah in the Pegassus Galaxy. If so then what the hell do the Wraith use as a power source? I doubt they have ZPM's and for that matter any sort of radioactive power source should have a negative effect on their ships as they are at least partly organic.

That could also be why they don't have shields. It would take the p*ss if it turns out that they are using some sort of biomass battery like the one Linea used(I think that's her name-yanno the one SG1 met in a prison and l8tr experimented with the fountain of youth)
    Semper Vigilans!

Play www.stargatewars.com
    +
    Join the Adeptus Astartes

See: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=4789
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

failed attempts to reverge engineer alterran drives so they settled on crap versions?

Comment

Working...
      X