Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Thinks RDA Will Make An Appearance In The Shows 2OOth Episode??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Thinks RDA Will Make An Appearance In The Shows 2OOth Episode??

I hope hes got it in him to appear in the shows 200th episode!

I hope he guest stars in the 200th. The show making that many episodes is a significant landmark.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

ME! I really hope so

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you, but he won't. RDA is never coming back ever. You'll only be able to see him in stock footage.

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
          Sorry to disappoint you, but he won't. RDA is never coming back ever. You'll only be able to see him in stock footage.
          huh?

I never saw anything saying he was never going to come back. He said that he wouldn't be a reguar anymore. Guest staring is a different matter. If he did say he was "never coming back ever", please post a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
            huh?

I never saw anything saying he was never going to come back. He said that he wouldn't be a reguar anymore. Guest staring is a different matter. If he did say he was "never coming back ever", please post a link.
            your right, RDA didn't say it exactly. You kinda have to read between the lines

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
              your right, RDA didn't say it exactly. You kinda have to read between the lines
              Then why has he made guest apperances in season nine?
              Until I hear RDA say "I'm never going back." I will continue to think he will make guest appearances.

Comment

I only think he would guest star if he was in the area while they were filming or for a special occasion - like the last episode ever or the 200th episode.

Comment

I hope he comes back for the 200TH ep it only fitting
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

It certainly makes sense that RDA should be in the 200th episode, but there's always the possibility that scheduling conflicts or other circumstances keep it from happening.

I for one would like to see him in that episode.

Comment

I'm sure he'll able to have a small appearance in this episode.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

If he does make an appearance it will be one of those green screen ones, where you are made to believe that he's there with the rest of the cast. Though it won't feel like he's there just like in Origion.

Comment

He should appear but chances are he probably won't appear. I think it's safe to say RDA is...well...probably never coming back to SG1.

timdalton007

Comment

RDA should be in that episode just so he can show a reaction as to what the Furlings look like!
                            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I took this from a site called "the Geat Link" This is a quote from RDA concerning future appearances in Stargate.

"I’ve done a couple of scenes for Stargate to help launch the ninth season and help make it clear that O’Neill is still alive and that we may see him again somewhere down the line. May see him... May... May not... But may... But may not."

I guess we can only hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X