This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were a System Lord

If you were a System Lord what would you do.

If I were Anubis before I was destroyed by wats-her-name I would use my powers as an ascended goa'uld to dial Terre and fly through the Iris and trigger the self destruct.

if i was anubis i would evoide going to the astral dinner in the frist place...he got caught...stupid him...

i mean...he got there and teased oma! he angered her...stupid...
    if i was him...i would have hurried to get the dakara weapon

i think the best system lord of all time is baal....he survived and know...isnt he the only one?...i think he is...
    Last edited by Major Tyler; 14 January 2006, 06:30 AM. Reason: merge multiple posts

Comment

Thor - dude you couldnt, like just post ONCE?

ANYWAY - I'd of got rid of Apophis quicker and said hi to Bastet - she looked like she could rock anyones socks. Oh I'd also ask 4 Baals Lotar from season 5 - he was hot
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I would have attacked Earth IMEADIATLY after Apohis' failed attack.

Perfecto!

Comment

If I were a System Lord I'd get a makeover. Dressing in duds from another era make you look so dated. Ba'al figured that out It also wouldn't hurt to find another way of sustaining oneself without the need of enslaving whole populations of people and playing war games with the other System Lords. With all that time on my hands I'd get a first rate eduction and make contact with more advance races who might be willing to help me. Ohmygod I might have become a Tok'ra. Oh no. They still dressed funny and hung around in caves far more than I would like to do.
          Michael Shanks in Local Custom and Ben Browder in Interlopers

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
            Thor - dude you couldnt, like just post ONCE?

ANYWAY - I'd of got rid of Apophis quicker and said hi to Bastet - she looked like she could rock anyones socks. Oh I'd also ask 4 Baals Lotar from season 5 - he was hot
            im sorry...sometimes i dont write all i wish to say...and i forget so i post agein...but what did i do? did i do anything to make you angry??

Comment

It's because there is a edit button I think.

Comment

If I was a System Lord, I'd make peace with the Tau'ri and promise to reform. You know, throw them off long enough to get my act together.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
                  It's because there is a edit button I think.
                  what is edit bottun?

Comment

Originally posted by Thor of The Asgard
                    what is edit bottun?
                    The edit button is the edit button in the lower right corner of you post. Instead of constantly making immediately subsequent posts, please edit your existing post to add additional comments.
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I would try to stay out of the Tau'ri's way.

Comment

Originally posted by ruach
                        If I were a System Lord I'd get a makeover. Dressing in duds from another era make you look so dated. Ba'al figured that out It also wouldn't hurt to find another way of sustaining oneself without the need of enslaving whole populations of people and playing war games with the other System Lords. With all that time on my hands I'd get a first rate eduction and make contact with more advance races who might be willing to help me. Ohmygod I might have become a Tok'ra. Oh no. They still dressed funny and hung around in caves far more than I would like to do.
                        If I was a system lord I would proceed to immediately defect to the Tau'ri and go on the Atlantis expedition. Seriously, I don't know why but I would love to see some Goauld in Pegasus Galaxy.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Hm, if I was a Goa'uld I'd probably be evil. So I wouldn't stop enslaving whole populations, because I'd enjoy it. But I would leave the Tau'ri alone, since I saw, that there was no one capable of defeating them. I'd use the time gathering more power and try some alliances.
                          And yeah: I'd go to another galaxy, too.

@ rarocks24: I kinda miss the Goa'uld, too.
                          Why be difficult?
                          Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                            If I was a system lord I would proceed to immediately defect to the Tau'ri and go on the Atlantis expedition. Seriously, I don't know why but I would love to see some Goauld in Pegasus Galaxy.

This might be a possibility.

Comment

On the other hand, it can't be any System Lord. Tok'ra are okay too. But I don't know why but seeing Anise in the Ancient city would be nice, and not just because of her looks, but I seriously think that she'd be an interesting character to add to the show. She's a scientist, archeologist, anthropologist, etc that studies deceased civilizations (although I think somewhere there are still mortal ancients living in some far off galaxy in the deep deep universe) and would probably add to the humor of Stargate. Though I don't watch Atlantis, I certainly read about it, and have come to the conclusion that I will at one point watch it (maybe starting next season, I've already missed too much this season, so I'm reading about it from gateworld), and it would be nice to have her there.

Also, minor goauld and tokra would liven up the show so much better (I don't know why but I got the impression that some of the minor were less evil than some of the major (except Yu, who seemed like a decent person actually).) Also, seriously, Atlantis would be the best place for the Tok'ra to live in. No goauld trying to hunt them down (despite the fact that the Goauld are about as dead as the Tok'ra), and no threat (and I'm sure some of the Athosians wouldn't mind it too much, besides they don't know what the Goauld were anyways, which would make it a lot easier to find hosts).
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X