Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want more Goa'uld in season 10 ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you want more Goa'uld in season 10 ?

Hey everyone

Got a question and I would like to know your opinions. See with season 9 we haven't seen much from the Goa'uld. We saw them in Atlantis and in Deus Ex Machina. The Ori haven't really spoken to me. I don't like them actually. I expected a way more from the Ori. So I would like to know if you guys would like to see more Goa'uld in season 10. So the systemlords are gone but there are still a lot of Goa'uld out there like Ba'al and they still can be a big thread if they want too. If you saw Deus Ex Machina you perhaps liked the episode and I can not wait to see Ba'al in Stronghold or Off the grid. Would you like to see the Goa'uld more in season 10? That they still are a big threat to Earth?

Dr. Elisabeth Weir
    We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
    Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
    *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Yes!!! Ba'al for President!!!! Nice sig btw
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

baal only, i didnt even like the CM goauld...they no fun anymore...ill let them have baal, the jaffa snakes, the tokra and thats it
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

To be honest, no. Ori with their religious background are far more intriguing.

Comment

There's never too much Goa'uld.....the more the snake heads the merrier.....

.......in an ironic twist, they seem to have become servents of the Ori....they'll do anything to recalim their domains

.......unless Oma and Anubis are in an eternal fight....then....it'd be great to have him back........spear-heading the Ori's campaign to rule the galaxy

.......our friendly neighbourhood Goa'uld , Ba'al, could be quite cool to see him Allied with the SGC - he seems to be developing quite a rapport with SG-1, specifically

Definately up for Goa'uld
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Only if it was Baal...just because I love the character ALOT

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
              .......our friendly neighbourhood Goa'uld , Ba'al, could be quite cool to see him Allied with the SGC - he seems to be developing quite a rapport with SG-1, specifically

Definately up for Goa'uld
              I agree, a goa'uld in the SGC, even in SG1! Specially if it's Baal(Ba'al), he also did help to defeat the replicators. Even said "Good luck" but Selmak tought that was creepy.
              And I want to get Yu back, for some reason I really like Lord Yu (and lord Zipacna).

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

we have nerus for that job...
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

ba'al is the best goauld.

but anubis is a cool name

Comment

I liked Nerus alot.
                    "No seeds! That's impossible!" (eats grapes)

I'm sure Ba'al will busy trying to reclaim his power, and I'm wondering if they really are going to do an ep called "Great Ba'als of Fire" as Joe mentioned.

I do hope we haven't heard the end of Oma and Anubis.

I love the Ori though.

Comment

Yes, more goa'uld please, and their relation with the ori and the galaxy

Comment

Two things I'd like to see with regards to Baal:

1. Senator Baal.
                        2. Almighty Baal being commanded to worship the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Technician
                          Two things I'd like to see with regards to Baal:

1. Senator Baal.
                          2. Almighty Baal being commanded to worship the Ori.
                          with regards to baal...bring him on, i loved the trust/NID...hes the new kinsey, meybourne, simonds and adrian conrad combined...nice move TPTB...other goauld, leave them alone to die in peace...PLEASE!
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

baal would rock in a position of official power on earth, but what id find soooooooooo interesting is if anubis somehow found his way back, and started his own fight with the ori... that would be a creepy creepy creepy earth/anubis allegiance against a common enemy...
                            VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

Goa'uld's YES
                              Clones of Goa'uld... notsomuch.
                              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                              X