This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ideas for A season 10 and 11 cross over, also SGA

the show could benifit from a SG1 and SGA crossover, if the story arcs were interlinked then the wraith could be the key to defeating the Ori or visa versa??

Last edited by Darkstar; 12 January 2006, 05:40 AM.
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

I wouldn't mind cross-over stories, but entire storylines?

Comment

Yeah storylines would take it too far, I am still not too happy about the constant contact via the daedalus
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

maybe at the end of the Wraith storyarc and the Ori the two come togehter much like the goa'uld did with the replicators in the finale?
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

yeah if the wraith came wouldnt they just be wiped out by the ori?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
            yeah if the wraith came wouldnt they just be wiped out by the ori?
            Yes. JM said that the Priors would own the Wraith.

Comment

wraith???? they'd get owned but the priors.

Comment

but the wraith did do some damage against acients before... I guess the priors would still wipe them from existance thou.

Comment

Originally posted by AKnightWhoSaysNi
                  but the wraith did do some damage against acients before... I guess the priors would still wipe them from existance thou.
                  The ancients didnt have the manpower to defeat the wraith....but the ori are using their followers (which is atleast one whole galaxy) to wage war.....i cant really see the wraith lasting a few seconds

I like the odd crossovers but as others have said the crossing of whole storylines would be going to far
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Where's what I hope, Crossover for the 200th episode (budget permitting).
                    sigpic

Comment

JM did say that ep 200 would be super spectacular like-nothing-we've-seen-before on his blog... personally i would love a crossover <3 It would need to be all like, sync-ed out for the Atlantis fans that maybe have never followed SG1 tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                        the show could benifit from a SG1 and SGA crossover, if the story arcs were interlinked then the wraith could be the key to defeating the Ori or visa versa??

Interesting idea.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                          Interesting idea.
                          ...but not that good, if fact any kind of crossover is damaging.
                          School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                            The ancients didnt have the manpower to defeat the wraith....but the ori are using their followers (which is atleast one whole galaxy) to wage war.....i cant really see the wraith lasting a few seconds
                            I agree, since every human is a potential Prior which they could eventually out number the Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                              ...but not that good, if fact any kind of crossover is damaging.
                              In your opinion. I for one would like to see SG-1 do a few episodes in Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                              X