X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Ten premiere is 'Flesh and Blood'

Season Ten premiere is 'Flesh and Blood'

The first plot details have finally arrived for the highly-anticipated premiere of Stargate SG-1's tenth season, coming this summer to The SCI FI Channel in the U.S.! Change is in the wind for the team, as Claudia Black ("Vala Mal Doran") becomes a full-time cast member.

Written by executive producer Robert C. Cooper and directed by Will Waring, "Flesh and Blood" will go before cameras in late February when principal photography on SG-1's record-breaking tenth year begins.

Read more ...
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...sfleshan.shtml

wow ori claiming the alterrans are evil. that's a new one

cuz last i remember it the alterrans don't force their people into 6 hours prayer and kill them if they don't follow origin

Comment

What are you talking about dude?

This episode seems SICK.

Adria is literally an avatar or reincarnation of the Ori. It's more proof that they are god-like. It's pretty cool.

Imagines Vala scene:

VALA: Adria.... I am your mother...
      ADRIA: Noooooooooooooooooooo....

Pretty SICK episode really. Can't wait at all. This Koselev ship seems like a Russian ship attempt.

Comment

wtf is all I have to say
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Sounds really promising

Comment

It sounds interesting to me. Heck, it sounds more interesting to me than half of the episodes so far this season, so hopefully this is a good sign.
            MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

sounds interesting

I also think the Kosolev is russian, I've heard about the Odyssey and the Orion, if they'd also have another one it would be too much IMO

Comment

I see no mention of Cam?
                He is a lead character, right?

sounds good tho
                Last edited by jazz!; 11 January 2006, 11:39 AM.
                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Woo hoo, sounds like a damn good ep IMO
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                    I see no mention of Cam?
                    He is a lead character, right?

sounds good tho
                    more spoilers:
                    http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/forums/...showtopic=2256
                    cam is mentionned here

At least there won't be a search for the baby crap storyline

Comment

It sounds like a very interesting episode. I hope that it lives up to the preview.
                      Joanne

Comment

This sounds awesome! Reminds me very much of the Harsesis child plotline.

Mattathias

Comment

I liked that storyline! Daniel is always looking for something... In fact, Adria seems to be what Sifu would have been if Oma didn't repress his memories. I wonder if Adria will have his memory wiped too.

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...sfleshan.shtml

wow ori claiming the alterrans are evil. that's a new one

cuz last i remember it the alterrans don't force their people and kill them if they don't
                            Last edited by NakedJehutyV2; 11 January 2006, 12:05 PM.

Comment

The 'Children of the Gods' theme is always interesting, so I'm looking forward to that. The part I'm worried about is how this motherhood bit will affect the fun relationship between Vala and Daniel that I quite enjoyed. Will this make Vala more serious? I hope not, because I think the best part of the Vala character is the irreverence we've seen til now.

Comment

Working...
                              X