This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closeted Characters In The GateRoom.

Almost every TV show in the MEDC's of the world has a gay character hidden or in full view. Some believe this to be a case of newfound political correctness on the issue. Or maybe it's just to add spice.
    Both SG-1 and SGA are in great thirst for the refreshing glass of water that are gay characters.

If such were to already be? Who would they be.

Who do you think they should be?

I have a feeling about Colonel Mitchell... I mean there was one half-flirt with a female Jaffa in 9x01 but this could have been for show or effect... or he could be bi... or I could be wrong! But there's a bit of a vibe.

Comment

StarGate isn't exactly very shippy, at least not intentionally, so there probably aren't any gay characters on the show. However, it's been suggested that Daniel and O'Niell are bisexual, but I personally don't think it's likely. In most cases, they seem like brothers more than anything else.

Comment

There's been plenty of allusion to relationships! Daniel & Vala, Sam & Jack, Teal'c and his wife whatever her name is, there are quite a few! Why not between two members of the same sex???

Comment

Any more ideas?
          Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay Male.

Comment

Originally posted by rj.browne
            There's been plenty of allusion to relationships! Daniel & Vala, Sam & Jack, Teal'c and his wife whatever her name is, there are quite a few! Why not between two members of the same sex???
            We are talking US Military here right?
            But then, heck all other protocol is out the window this year.
            It would have to be Vala and female gaurd #2... since she "bribed" her into letting her go into Daniels room.... hmmm I guess all the fanboys can have fun with what that "bribe" entailed.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Comment

This is a world where people piss off to other planets through a ring of stone and we're worried about not getting the details of that crappy "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy right?

Besides, even if we don't want to ignore the ******* thing, what about all the civs on the Atlantis expedition?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                  StarGate isn't exactly very shippy

Comment

We'll, if there was to be, it will be shown in time.
                    I was just interested as to some peoples thoughts.

Comment

Well, I think there was something between Sam and Janet, IMHO, though I missed quite a bit of the show at one point.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                        Well, I think there was something between Sam and Janet, IMHO, though I missed quite a bit of the show at one point.
                        I spent my early teens thinking about Sam and Janet. I ignored the blatant ship and said "Sam's a lesbian, that's why she dumped Hanson" and I was convinced of a Sam/Janet affair. But we all know differently now.

Could be quite an amusing revelation. The poor shippers wouldn't know what had hit them. Can you imagine if the storyline had been about Petra rather than Pete? LMAO.

As for the Air Force Advisor... I do have a feeling they just locked him away somewhere towards the end of last season. But that's all for the better.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Certain other forums I shan't mention have a great deal of speculation about characters' sexuality and slash (ie. same-sex) relationships but members of this forum can be as young as 13 I believe so we're probably supposed to steer clear of that sort of stuff.

*whispers* my bet's on Walter
                          sigpic
                          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                            Certain other forums I shan't mention have a great deal of speculation about characters' sexuality and slash (ie. same-sex) relationships but members of this forum can be as young as 13 I believe so we're probably supposed to steer clear of that sort of stuff.

*whispers* my bet's on Walter
                            That was my first tought. It *has* to be Walter, really, given the strange cult status he's achieved.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              I spent my early teens thinking about Sam and Janet. I ignored the blatant ship and said "Sam's a lesbian, that's why she dumped Hanson" and I was convinced of a Sam/Janet affair. But we all know differently now.

Could be quite an amusing revelation. The poor shippers wouldn't know what had hit them. Can you imagine if the storyline had been about Petra rather than Pete? LMAO.
                              That would have been something, no?

I agree Commander Ivanova, I think it's Walter. Not that there is nothing wrong with Walter, he has his moments!

Comment

Working...
                              X