This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzGirl
    Mala! SOOOOO nice to see your pics posted again, *somewhere*!
    The Gutter seems to be drying up.

OzGirl
    I am happy to see her *work* anywhere too.....she makes Sam & Jack shine almost as well as as she makes RDA *glisten*
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

AAUGH!! *coughs* *pants* *wheezes* I'm here! I'm here! I'm here!

Whew! Finally made it over to thread X.

Caty, absolutely love the new video! I own that CD and Josh is wonderful. And the video was perfect!

Love the picture from "There but for the Grace of God." I agree with Ship Nana. We need Jack and Sam *not* in AU (although I'd accept another AU to tide me over).

I think I'll partake in some of Ship Nana's shipper cookies (may I please?) to tide me over until we hear a report from the Con.
      sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))
        Glad you're feeling better. Maybe Ship Nana can rustle up a special "For Medicinal Purposes Only" cookie to help you!

(((((((((((((Mala))))))))))))))))

I missed all the wonderful pics. Glad you're back.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          OZ!! we're here and awake at the same time!! (ok, I'm awake, that is...)

oh yeah, well, I'm not allowed to post my newest RDA pix in The Gutter (season 8 pix - don't want to spoil folks there)

If I'm going to post 'old pix' I might as well post old shippy ones...celebrating the 'good old times' ya know??
          Oh! I see. We are in exile together, then. But you know, all these hundreds
          of shippers can hear us whispering!

I'm just ecstatic to see Jack pics ANYWHERE! Especially with tongues...

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            I am happy to see her *work* anywhere too.....she makes Sam & Jack shine almost as well as as she makes RDA *glisten*
            Tame! I'm happy to see you, too! LOL
            I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. But don't hug me. It burns.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              yuum, I like these indigo cookies! Allows me to see Affinity photos and then pretend they don't exist
              *roughly grabs entire bag of indigo shipper cookies*

Give me the d**m bag, I need these cookies!!!

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                *roughly grabs entire bag of indigo shipper cookies*

Give me the d**m bag, I need these cookies!!!

Sally
                Sally, I like your signature pic. Wouldn't I just love to see a tear rolling
                down Sam's cheek as she gets a huge hug from Jack after Sam discovers
                that he's the ONLY man good enough for her!

OzGirl

Comment

Introducing a BRAND NEW Shipper Cookie: Tame this cookie is for you.

Drum roll please!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                    Lets celebrate this new thread with a new vid! It's a Sam and Jack tribute, dedicate to all the shippers!

Sam and Jack tribute (6,47 MB)

Has scenes from seasons 1, 4 & 5 with no spoilers. Music from "28 days after" soundtrack...

SNY
                    OOOOOOOhhhhhhh....all I can say is......WOW!

Comment

OzGirl

Sam won't be the only one crying! They won't be able to make enough kleenex to wipe all the shippers tears on that day!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        Introducing a BRAND NEW Shipper Cookie: Tame this cookie is for you.

Drum roll please!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup
                        Yeah, Ship Nana! Must keep Tame feeling good!! But one question, are they really chicken soup flavored?

Comment

OzGirl
                          I had a really good RDA sig that I used on a different board (it wasn't even related to him or stargate). It rotated through about 6 different pics. I have since lost it and have no clue how to get a small enough pic, or get it hooked up for my own sig. Any help would be appreciated!

*sob*...I didn't know you all had moved already to a new thread!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Yeah, Ship Nana! Must keep Tame feeling good!! But one question, are they really chicken soup flavored?
                            Nope, but they have all the good ingredients from my chicken soup in them.
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Meimei, could you please post where your newest story is again? I can't remember where it was on the IX thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                I had a really good RDA sig that I used on a different board (it wasn't even related to him or stargate). It rotated through about 6 different pics. I have since lost it and have no clue how to get a small enough pic, or get it hooked up for my own sig. Any help would be appreciated!

*sob*...I didn't know you all had moved already to a new thread!
                                Sorry you got left behind. I think someone left a note on the old thread's door! You must have missed it or maybe it fell off! Anyway, glad you found us!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X