This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Woman you are a genius with pictures... I just wanted to say that AGAIN!!!!!
    TAME!!!

So glad to see you out and about!

It's thread X! Did ya see, did ya see...

(Mei Mei is a little excited!)

Comment

Post # 986
      Originally posted by Mei Mei
      Just emailed the sequel to The Things We Demand From Love to my beta.
      (Tame, are you out there? Remember the headache agreement!)
      Thanks for the feedback! I will get my ship one way or another!!
      WOO HOO gonna go check my email ASAP...life don't get no better for a BETA than A GREAT AUTHOR!!!!!!!!

Post # 988
      Originally posted by kiwigater
      Phaawww! *takes deep breath * Just finished reading it. Awesome! Want more........
      OK, now I'm off to check out Meimei's...
      You are in for a treat that is all I can say...I HIGHLY reccommend Mei Mei's stories. They are a pleasure to read!!!!!!

Post # 1002
      Originally posted by kiwigater
      Hi Meimei!
      I enjoyed your fanfic! But now I need MORE.......
      How does this beta thing work?? Can you give us a link when it's up on the 'net??
      Thanks!!! (I feel all shippery now ).
      Post # 1006
      Originally posted by meimei
      Beta is someone to proofread after I've read it, oh, a hundred times or more, and can't see the forest for the trees!
      Of course, my beta is OCD and she reads it, oh, a hundred times or more...
      (Mei Mei winks at Tame!)
      Hopefully a few weeks...
      My beta and I have a headache clause. She's not supposed to work on it when she has migraines...
      I'll post a link to the thread when it is ready!
      Thanks for your positive feedback!
      Ok everyone we do NOT tell Mei Mei about any headaches I might have I will try to hurry and get things done but I am OCD about it........and Mei Mei writes WAY TO GOOD for me to rush....

I am HONORED to be her BETA..she is EXTREMELY good!!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        TAME!!!

So glad to see you out and about!

It's thread X! Did ya see, did ya see...

(Mei Mei is a little excited!)
        I did I did. .... I was just reading all of the coffee/t-shirt things and I too would do the coffe mug....I can't understand why all the hub bub about coffee I KNOW it is part of the main food groups...

btw....don't forget to rate your new thread
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ok, from the last thread (missed the end again...doing field work...)

madgater/Kel'dor: //Kel'dor says dirty minds must run in the family. He says shame on you Kel'sha!! // Kel'sha objects on the count that it was my idea...
          also, she says duh! of COURSE Tame wanted to be in a stupor...its RDA!

shipper shirts...ummm...I need a small (really small) shirt...I'm little
          and how much $$ (I'm broke...gotta love college...) But I want!

sacme: I love Syd...she gets a little weepy in S3, but still kicks a$$

MeiMei...will read your fic later...I love em!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Thanks to stargate barbie and sacme for my wonderful new sig quote!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi
            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Ok everyone we do NOT tell Mei Mei about any headaches I might have I will try to hurry and get things done but I am OCD about it........and Mei Mei writes WAY TO GOOD for me to rush....

I am HONORED to be her BETA..she is EXTREMELY good!!!!!
              Tame!! I'm blushing!! I think you are getting a little carried away here! But thanks!! You are a wonderful beta!!

Besides we have to get our ship where we can!! Even if we have to make it up!

(Mei Mei thinks that Tame stole some of Mei Mei's happy pills, or maybe her head just feels a whole lot better *WE HOPE*)

Comment

Woman you are a genius with pictures... I just wanted to say that AGAIN!!!!!
                TAME! Thank you!! Again!! Glad to see you're feeling better - I was going to post this for you to help make you feel better (these posts should come with a Tame and Mala lovefest warning!!)...

I totally forgot about Episode 1.19 - There but for the Grace of God when we were all making nominations and voting for favorite shippy shows - but here's a nice scrubbed cap (that scene is so badly lit for ship-watchers!):

What a nice hug (although AU) - reminds me of the one in Heroes part 2...
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I posted this at the end of the previous thread, so here it is in the
                  new place.

Originally posted by majorsal
                  Now see, I've seen it this way too.

Sam and Jack = Scarlett and Rhett.

Sam and PS = Scarlett and Ashley Wilkes.

Sally

OMG, NO!!! Sam = Scarlett is an insult. Scarlett was selfish and destroyed
                  every man she came in contact........ OK, maybe there *is* a similarity.

But Sam & Jack should be romantic and caring, not tempestuous, with
                  egos clashing. (Melanie and Ashley really loved each other beyond words.
                  But Melanie was bland. Sam is not bland, either.)

And Jack is not full of himself like Rhett. Jack is unassuming, and "Why would
                  you marry a loser like myself?"

I don't see the connection.

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                  appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                  full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                  in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                    TAME! Thank you!! Again!! Glad to see you're feeling better - I was going to post this for you to help make you feel better (these posts should come with a Tame and Mala lovefest warning!!)...

I totally forgot about Episode 1.19 - There but for the Grace of God when we were all making nominations and voting for favorite shippy shows - but here's a nice scrubbed cap (that scene is so badly lit for ship-watchers!):

Ahhhhh! I just love that picture!!! I want one of those for Sam and Jack without it being AU!!!! Not a bit demanding am I!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Mala! SOOOOO nice to see your pics posted again, *somewhere*!
                      The Gutter seems to be drying up.

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Tame, so glad you're back and hopefully feeling alot better!!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Mala
                          I totally forgot about Episode 1.19 - There but for the Grace of God when we were all making nominations and voting for favorite shippy shows
                          Did anybody mention In The Line of Duty? I don't remember if that was
                          listed. That was soooooo shippy, with Jack getting a little talk from Teal'c
                          implying that Jack should not let his feelings get in the way when talking to
                          Sam/Jolinar. Jack talking to her in the cell, and Sam calling his name.

Sorry I'm behind the topics.

Comment

and YES I could have SWORN when I turned my TV way up Jack says I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO over the Lovefest...can I help it if I appreciate the genius all of you guys show here in the family

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Tame, so glad you're back and hopefully feeling alot better!!!
                              (((((((((((((Ship Nana))))))))))) Thanks !!! feeling better and ready to work and ship and drool and eat cookies and drool and ship and drool and drool and...well you get the idea

OH MALA!!!!!! where for art thou Mala!!!!! and your genuis self with those pictures

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                                Mala! SOOOOO nice to see your pics posted again, *somewhere*!
                                The Gutter seems to be drying up.

OzGirl
                                OZ!! we're here and awake at the same time!! (ok, I'm awake, that is...)

oh yeah, well, I'm not allowed to post my newest RDA pix in The Gutter (season 8 pix - don't want to spoil folks there)

If I'm going to post 'old pix' I might as well post old shippy ones...celebrating the 'good old times' ya know??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X