X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House of the Dead 2 coming to the SciFi Channel

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_6897.html
    *be wary of zombie pic if clicking*

According to the schedule of the SciFi Channel, it seems that Michael Hurst's "House of the Dead 2" is going straight to cable TV. The Zombie movie can be seen on the 11th of February, 2006. At this day you also can watch more zombie goodness with "Day of the Dead", "Resident Evil", "RotLD 3" and "All Souls Day", and more horror with "Army of Darkness", "Route 666", "Warlock" and "Lost Boys".
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

wasn't that an arcade shooter?

and...when was there a HotD 1?
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
      wasn't that an arcade shooter?

and...when was there a HotD 1?
      The first movie was sooo bad... worse than almost anything. Sad really. The 10 people who accidently bought tickets (a total of 15 people) either laughed through the whole movie or left cause it was just too horrible. The only thing i enjoyed was the new theater's seats and the cheap drinks at the place.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

If you're one of those people who likes the occasional B or C movie, (like myself) then get a six pack, a few like minded friends, and spend the $0.10 it costs to rent part 1 and laugh for two hours straight.

Comment

Working...
        X