X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Durance Takes Wing In Butterfly

http://www.moviehole.net/news/200512...butterfly.html

Foxy “Smallville” reporter-in-waiting Erica Durance is flying to film.

Durance, who plays feisty Lois Lane on the brothers Warner series, will star in New Line’s sequel to “The Butterfly Effect”.

"Casting agents Coreen Mayrs and Heike Brandstatter saw several actresses for the role of Julie in the film, but ultimately went with Durance for the main female role. The main roles will be filled by Canadians", tells Steph, who went for the same role in the film.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Durance, who plays feisty Lois Lane on the brothers Warner series, will star in New Line’s sequel to “The Butterfly Effect”.
    Sequel?! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Loved that movie!
    Ses
    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=33961

Smallville's Lois Lane, Canadian actress Erica Durance, will star in New Line's upcoming direct-to-video sequel to The Butterfly Effect, the Moviehole.net Web site reported.
      sigpic

Comment

A sequel? I'm not too sure of this one, especially being straight-to-video.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ohhhh, I really hope they film in the same place as the first one...since that's my university!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            A sequel? I'm not too sure of this one, especially being straight-to-video.
            Yeah exactly. But I've noted recently the current trend is that a good first run isn't really necessary anymore. If the world ended tomorrow, some producer would be looking ot make a sequel the next day.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

a sequel to a movie where the main turned out never to have been born....
              sorry for the spoiler there...

just call it a remake....lol
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
              X