This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard Anonymous (Thor FC)

Hello everyone and welcome to the Asgard Fan Club. I hope there are lots of people on GW that think Thor is the best SG character ever created and that the Asgard kick some serious behind. Anyway if you want to post something about the Asgard, Thor or any other cool little blue alien, feel free. But ima start things off.
    Thor Rules. Seriously. He is my favorite SG character. His voice is just so damned cool. Also look at his complection. It'd make Mckay so jelous. IF ONLY THOR COULD HEAR ME! ARGH! you see i keep yelling out at random moments in time (like now) "Beam me up Thor!" but im not having any luck... hmmm maybe i should bait him with some cookies. I hear Thor likes "the yellow ones". Hmmm need to find myself some yellow die and alot of cookie dough. If i have any succes with that i promiss that I'll ask Thor to "beam up" any of his loyal Fans.
    So if you've decided im insane, your probably right in that assumption. But if you'd still care to participate in this thread, DO SO AT YOUR OWN PERIL (kidding, like i said earlier feel free) *extends paw like hand* (if you hav'nt figured it out its and asgard hand)

I love Thor. And Heimdall cracks me up. "Ah, Humans!" I'd love to see him/her again.

Comment

I love the little guy. He's not my favorite, but close. I can't wait to see him again. He's been away for way too long.

Anyone hear anything about when Thor might return?

What do people think was Thor's best episode? or scene?

I love when he scolds Loki....but the nest is when he interrupts Kinsey who calls him the commander of the Asgard fleet and Thor reminds him that he is the Supreme COmmander!

Can I be VP of the Thor FC?

Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Thor's best moment? It is "Disclosure." Thor SO put Kinsey in his place and handed his rear-end to him on a silver platter. And the speech he gives the Security Council countries reps about the stargate staying in the hands of General Hammond and SG-1. Priceless! "While our continued friendship with Earth is not dependent on that, it is preferred." Thor takes the cake in that ep. I actually delayed a trip to Holiday World one day because I wanted to see "Disclosure." I wonder if Thor's used to dealing with people like Kinsey among the Asgard Council?
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

You got to love those guys.

But there apparent hero worrship of O'Neill is a bit perplexing and amusing. Unless they just named the ship after him like you may name your boat after your dog or something.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Loved Discloser... but for some odd reason the scene that really sticks out as cool to me is when Daniel and Thor are sitting in General O'neills office in Covenant. Something about the way he is sitting and kinda leans back just before they beam out. You got the sense he was kicken back with the Boys or something.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I love the Asgard. Thor is amazing. It's a shame he got the hang of how to greet humans properly so quickly, though. I mean, I'd love to have seen him greet Senator Kinsey with a "Kinsey, Buddy!!!"

Hermiod is pretty cool though. A sarcastic and catty Asgard. You gotta love it. But when did they start playing the Tauri lapdogs?
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I am sure he often had to deal with Kinsey types. You do not become Supreme Commander without having to fight your way through some BS. He seems like he has had to repremand on several occassions.

Their hero worship is quite amusing. When he ever said that the ship was named "The O'neill" I laughed so hard. I don't think it was like naming a boat thouhg. It was the one and only brand new best asgard ship ever....and then I think they named one the Daniel Jackson later on right?

Anyone think Thor has a wife? Or had a wife?

Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 males of stargate

Comment

The O'Neill hero worship is amazing, though. I love the fact that Thor has the audacity to pretty much call Carter dim!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    The O'Neill hero worship is amazing, though. I love the fact that Thor has the audacity to pretty much call Carter dim!
                    He does it out of love.

Comment

Lapdogs?

Hmmmmm I don't really see it that way. They are alittle more helpful, but afteall they should be. We are allies and they are more powerful so they help us out some. We have helped them out quite a bit.

There was that whole tricky replicators taking over the Asgard galaxy thing we made go away for them--that outta buy us some favors....beating the Gao'uld who i am sure have been a pain in the asgard backside for a loooonnnggggg time. No more need for them to run around protecting all these primitive planets because we elminated the threats.

So I think they are just loyal allies.

"Wahhhhhhh!, I am no Lap Dog!"

Top 25 males of stargate

Comment

Well, they have a deal....she said he can come to her anytime he needs her a dumb idea.

Top 25 males of stargate

Comment

What.... is this an extension of the Smor thread?

Comment

Ah, the Asgard. Amazing little guys! Being terribly biased, Thor's cooler than Hiemdall. Why, you ask? The answer is but one Smor away.
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              What.... is this an extension of the Smor thread?
                              Sorry, I was off topic but I couldnt resist. I think this is a general Asgard appreciation thread not a ship thread....I dont think.

Was it my imagenation or was the Daniel Jackson a Science ship while the O'Neil is a warship.... and where the heck is the Samantha Carter... it was her stupid idea that saved them after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X