Ripple Effect (913)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Seriously, if they started pushing Sam/Cam, I'd probably throw my arms up in the air and give up on the whole thing...especially after the build up of last season, which led to...

*drum roll please*

get my point?
    You know, I actually almost wrote NOOOOOOooooo CAM\SAM shipp... but then I thought I was just over reacting to the scene because I am a big anti-scam person... Turns out my initial reactions to that scene were correct.

Just end the SCAM already, please, I Beg of everything holy and good that we just NOT GO THERE. PLEASE, Please, please, please..
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

*runs off to change sig again in honor of tonight's ep*

How can I possibly fault an ep that hints at the possibility implied in the very first GW sig I ever created for myself??

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        *runs off to change sig again in honor of tonight's ep*

How can I possibly fault an ep that hints at the possibility implied in the very first GW sig I ever created for myself??

i always loved that sig.....mmmm, multiple daniels (which would mean there would be at least one for janet..)
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by prion
          Hey, forget Peter or Jack. This is AU stuff, really, so it could be Joe Fallon the diplomat guy, or Barrett, or somebody we've never even heard of. Actually, that's why Hammond retired. He's too busy with the new wife
          ROFL!! Oh, SO true. *giggles* I mean, after all, Sam hugged him WAAAAY more than she did anyone else these last nine years.

Comment

Loved tonight's episode - agree with everybody - Martouf, Janet, etc. But where was Col. Davis???? The missing link....sigh! ANd seeing alt. Jack would've been really fun!

Comment

I would think that all shippers would be happy? Sam's honeymooning, married, pregnant. They never said WHO the hubby/father was so just take your picture. Jack, Pete, the mailman.
              It's Jack, of course. If you pay attention to canon a la the pattern of past AU Sams and Jacks and Threads and Moebius, it's gotta be Jack. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
              sigpic

Comment

well i'll see it on tuesday, but from what i've read it sounds pretty amazing.

regarding ship, the martouf thing i'm assuming was a left over jolinar/i killed you reaction. the married/pregnant thing? i like to assume its jack on both of those. the sam/cam thing? i'm assuming all down to the directing of the ep as it doesn't sound like it was written. and i would hate if they were to try to start up that ship considering the 8 years spent building on s/j ship.

really pleased to hear that it's a team episode, i was really missing that this year. i hope i'm going to enjoy this as much as i think i will.

Comment

ROFL!! Oh, SO true. *giggles* I mean, after all, Sam hugged him WAAAAY more than she did anyone else these last nine years.
                  Or, wait a sec, we didn't see Thor... off on business my a**. He's with Sam, on a honeymoon! Ha! (remember, this is AU, Thor might have the requisite 'parts' ..

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                    I'll bet some money and say it's either Jack or Pete.
                    It's Jack! AU Janet was grinning too much for it not to be Jack. My.Story.Stickin'.To.It!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                      I'll bet some money and say it's either Jack or Pete.
                      I'm still pulling for WALTER.

Comment

This was another truly excellent episode of SG-1. Carter realizing what the problem was, but having nothing with which to solve it......yet was excellent. The fact that they actually had to turn away how many SG teams was pretty freaky actually. I'm glad that Dr. Lee asked the question of why it seems to be only SG-1 (curiously, I had mentioned something along those lines, too). Cool to see geeky Carter in the background while the real Carter was talking with Dr. Lee. But I wish that I could've heard why intropic cascade failure wasn't seeming to set in (I wish my dad would SHUT UP DURING THE EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

The possible outcomes were also interesting. Selmak not being dead, Martouf being alive as well as Janet (great seeing them both again). An SGC run by marines instead of airforce? A little scary. The Prometheus scenes were excellent, too. As well as the ones with the Agard. Although he kinda seemed to be this episodes C-3PO (think the intimate moment with Han and Leia in the Empire Strikes Back vs. the intimate scene with Sam and Martouf). I wholeheartedly agreed and I think I might have even said it along with Daniel when he said I miss Thor. Can't wait to see him again.

I'm not going to hold eyes too long. I'm just going to summarize by saying that this is continuing SG-1's trend of outstanding episodes this season. I give this a very well-earned five out of five stars.
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          It's Jack, of course. If you pay attention to canon a la the pattern of past AU Sams and Jacks and Threads and Moebius, it's gotta be Jack. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
                          Actually, it's waht you want to perceive it as. Jack. Martouf, Pete, etc. That's why they don't mention a name. It saves TPTB from being savaged by any one disappointed fan group

Nah, it's Hammond. You know what they say about bald guys

Comment

Or, wait a sec, we didn't see Thor... off on business my a**. He's with Sam, on a honeymoon! Ha! (remember, this is AU, Thor might have the requisite 'parts' ..
                            Oh My God! it all makes sense now. i'm a smor shipper all the way from now on!

Comment

I'm still pulling for WALTER.
                              My mom actually said that it was Daniel. I think she was in jest. A lotta shippers are gonna be miffed that they haven't even mentioned Jack's name. Myself included, only I'm not foaming at the mouth. PTB, beware!
                              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Actually, it's waht you want to perceive it as. Jack. Martouf, Pete, etc. That's why they don't mention a name. It saves TPTB from being savaged by any one disappointed fan group

Nah, it's Hammond. You know what they say about bald guys
                                they wear hats?

Comment

Working...
                                X