X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1: True Science

Looks like this will finally air tomorrow at 8pm on Sky One

Should be a great show
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

What's it about?

Comment

what's it about
      - The Science of Stargate.

At least they are showing something stargate after TFH was pushed back a week.
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

And on wednesday instead of Atlantis I think they're showing "Sci-fi Inside the Gate"

Why can't they just show the episodes, I want to be ahead of the US!

- "I ask you. What could possibly be in my eye that would explain this?"
        - "Lose it…it meant go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one’s faculties, three fries short of a happy meal….WACKO!"
        - "I'm taking this loop off..."
        - "Did they try the doughnuts? You made sure they were krispy kremes right?"
        - "Carter, all I heard was matrix, and I found those films quite confusing."
        - "I played Def Jam Vendetta."

Comment

The science of stargate?

Is it officially supported?
          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

I'm not that interested in the science side of things, so didn't really watch it. But did see a couple of moments while flicking through the channels.

It was hosted by AT and speculated on whether scientific elements in the show could ever be a reality. The bits I saw were about whether there really could be a parasite that could control you (like the Goa'uld) and whether robots could ever be built that would co-operate as a team and learn on their own from experience of the world around them (like Replicators).

For those interested in this aspect of the show, it looked pretty cool.

Albion
            Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Oh, I want to see that, I will see if I can find it in Canada.

Comment

i thought it was quite good i really like the sience part of the show and u got to see the cast on set it was really funny they had about 300 takes for 1 scene they kepl laughing lol and the fact that the parasite is possible the machine thing is possible and a stable wormhole is hard to do but possible!!!!
                tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

I enjoyed the show, it showed us that alot of the things in stargate culd be reality one day. Only disappointment woz that they think the asgard aren't rele out there lol.

Comment

I liked it, seeing as I don't have the DVD's (yet) this was the only time I could catch behind-the-scenes footage -------- so many laughs, so cool

AT was stunning.........

eugh! to the Tapeworm
                    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Good show for the techies amongst us.
                      42'nd Street - Points of view

"Looking forward to season 38 of sg1"

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                        I enjoyed the show, it showed us that alot of the things in stargate culd be reality one day. Only disappointment woz that they think the asgard aren't rele out there lol.
                        Thats what they want us to believe, its all a conspiracie you know *runs out the back door as people in black are knocking on door*

Just imagine having a Stargate in you living room

Comment

It's rather big for my living room, and I wouldn't want the noise always when some splashes against the iris

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
                            It's rather big for my living room, and I wouldn't want the noise always when some splashes against the iris
                            It would be different if you didnt av an iris - Oh damn, its Anubis

Comment

I just watched it and it was great Very interesting (except time travel because I have read everything there is to read about that )

Comment

Working...
                              X