This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would YOU kill Pete Shanihan?

I would make it simple and clean, and toss him into the Stargate splash.

Stab him with toothpaste

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Aren't we a little late for a "Kill Pete" thread?

Comment

Runaway with Sam, whilst me and her mock him

........he'll do it himself

Originally posted by BigGator5
        It's Never Too late.........there are still millions of viewers who have just started watching begun to hate him

lol Great first post.......
        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
          I buried my hatred for this character very deeply. Plus they didn't kill him off like they should have... they should bring him back simply to have him killed.

Comment

Sheesh, what's up with the hating of Pete? He was a cool character.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus3c
              Sheesh, what's up with the hating of Pete? He was a cool character.
              Sam/Jack shippers hate him

Comment

Much as many people (judging by the number of 'report violations' these threads tend to generate) would like to ban threads like this, we do allow bashing of fictional characters, so as long as people are being polite to each other, respectful of the actors and PG then the thread can stay open.

However, before you post in here imagine a thread titled "How would YOU kill Jonas?" or "How would YOU kill Cassie?" or "How would YOU kill [a character that you really love]?" Would you think it was funny?

Madeleine

Comment

Wraith him!

Comment

I once plotted the many deaths of Pete, but after a while he kinda grew on me. But I still wanted him gone...by any means possible

short answer: slowly

long answer: i'd tie him over bamboo shoots. they would grow through his body over some weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                      Much as many people (judging by the number of 'report violations' these threads tend to generate) would like to ban threads like this, we do allow bashing of fictional characters, so as long as people are being polite to each other, respectful of the actors and PG then the thread can stay open.

However, before you post in here imagine a thread titled "How would YOU kill Jonas?" or "How would YOU kill Cassie?" or "How would YOU kill [a character that you really love]?" Would you think it was funny?
                      well, my generic answer to "kill anything" is "Wraith it."

But what character is played by Pete shanihan? The name doesn't seem to ring a bell with me.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                        well, my generic answer to "kill anything" is "Wraith it."

But what character is played by Pete shanihan? The name doesn't seem to ring a bell with me.
                        Pete Shanahan is not real, no way would we allow an actorcide thread here

Pete Shanahan is played by David Deluise. He was Sam's unfortunate fiance.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                          Pete Shanahan is not real, no way would we allow an actorcide thread here

Pete Shanahan is played by David Deluise. He was Sam's unfortunate fiance.
                          Ohhh... Thanks for the info.

Truthfully, i really don't see a reason to kill him, but he does make convenient wraith food.

Comment

I started by hating them but the poor guy. I kind of feel sorry for him. I pity him for getting between shippers and their ship...but still. this thread amuses me.

Comment

I also actually liked the character of Pete, but sadly i am a huge Sam/Jack shipper so i was very upset as he had to be her fiance, but other than getting in the way of Jack i liked him, i thought Stargate was becoming really serious and he was a bit of a comic relief for me, but we all know that Jack is Sam's man so i wasn't worried

SuSiE_SG1
                              Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Working...
                              X