This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac Man movie in the works <grin>

Okay, maybe this is not sci-fi, but perhaps it outta be. A movie is indeed being made on Pacman I forgot the link to the page..I thought it was a joke at first until I read more and found out that it's real.
    Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

IGN has a link to it. being done by the company doing RE3 and Castlevania.

i'm still gunning for Pong being made into a movie. just so much potential

sigpic

Comment

Pac man huh. hmmm.

I really think we're due a new Super mario brothers movie - one that doesn't star john lequizamo.....and maybe thats done by Pixar.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
        I'm still gunning for Pong being made into a movie. Just so much potential...
        What do you mean?

Pong: The Moive has been made! Full of action, (fighting, car/dog chases) drama (win and loss, and forgiveness), and with a surprising end.

Comment

Ok..that might be where I saw it then. IGN ususally has stuff like this.

A Pong movie??? A double

Originally posted by SaberBlade
          IGN has a link to it. being done by the company doing RE3 and Castlevania.

i'm still gunning for Pong being made into a movie. just so much potential
          Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

I'm trying to imagine which actor is round enough and yellow enough to play Pacman...hmmmmm....

Anyone care to offer input?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
              I'm trying to imagine which actor is round enough and yellow enough to play Pacman...hmmmmm....

Anyone care to offer input?
              Why Homer Simpson of course

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                ROFL...of course! How could that have slipped my mind!? How about a live actor (ie:not animated)?
                sigpic

Comment

...What? A Pac-Man film? Yeah, I'm going to pay ten dollars to see that. The film industry is really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. What's next? Minesweeper the movie? Or maybe Soltaire?

"Two mines met in a crowded field, and it was love at first sight. Watch as they desperately try to keep their exploding love alive before it's too late. Will you click the gray square?"

I suspect this film will end up being shoved into the vault of lame Z-movies like "Parts: The Clonus Horror" and "R.O.T.O.R." If you don't know these film titles, be thankful.

Comment

I would pay not to watch a Pac-Man movie. Wait a minute, perhaps that's their cunning plan ...
                    sigpic
                    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      Of course I was thinking the exact same thing !!! Too bad there isn't a smiley about Homer Simpson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        If you don't know these film titles, be thankful.
                        Than I am thankful I don't know it
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

I'm holding out for Galaga, myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X