This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back Colonel O'Neill!!!

Season nine has been great...but I can't help feeling that there's something missing from SG-1.

Yep, you all know who I'm talking about...Jack. It just doesn't feel the same without our dearest Jack O'Niell. Who will come up with all of the hilarious puns, incredible jokes, LOL punchlines, ancient knowledge and hysteric negotiations with alien races now? (hey, Mitchell's good but he can't match up to O'Neill can he?)
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

RDA left of his own accord, he left to spend more time with his daughter. Short of rewriting S9, I don't see him coming back.

Comment

If he comes back w00t if not ....
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

haha! This is just getting funnier and funnier, let alone annoying!

Comment

There are plenty of threads already in existence in which people have expressed their desire for RDA to return. Which is why i'm going to close this one
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X