PDA

View Full Version : spoiler from season 10

phikix
December 28th, 2005, 05:19 PM
the furling may appear in season on the 200 ep.

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=437

MartoufMarty
December 28th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Daniel will finally go to Atlantis and spend time there, in episode 3 of Season 10.

Oh for the love of... :rolleyes:

Qasim
December 28th, 2005, 06:25 PM
All I got from that was blah blah blahdeedeedaa

MartoufMarty
December 28th, 2005, 06:30 PM
To say more, it's about time that Daniel got more darker. I mean, that guy has died so many times and had so much crap happen to him, it's a wonder that he hasn't been darker sooner.

With the latest seasons, he's been more silly and everything than dark and that's one of the things that has annoyed me.

Also, I really hope that we don't see the Furlings. I don't know why, but it would just seem... I don't know, odd to suddenly see them after so long.

Qasim
December 28th, 2005, 06:34 PM
To say more, it's about time that Daniel got more darker. As long as its Anakin style and he kills Vala :D and Jack can come back as Obi-Wan :D

MartoufMarty
December 28th, 2005, 06:43 PM
As long as its Anakin style and he kills Vala :D and Jack can come back as Obi-Wan :D
LMAO! Dude! He has the cloak and everything! He could so do it!

*e-mails writers*

Qasim
December 28th, 2005, 06:44 PM
LMAO! Dude! He has the cloak and everything! He could so do it!

*e-mails writers*They dont listen to emails

But fear not I have a plan *pulls out feather* :D

the fifth man
December 28th, 2005, 08:02 PM
A darker Daniel. Sounds interesting. I just hope tptb don't take him too far down the dark road.

Qasim
December 28th, 2005, 08:04 PM
A darker Daniel. Sounds interesting. I just hope tptb don't take him too far down the dark road.Just enough for Vala to.... :D

the fifth man
December 28th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Just enough for Vala to.... :D

Man, you sure have it out for her, don't ya?:D

Briangate78
December 29th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Daniel will finally go to Atlantis and spend time there, in episode 3 of Season 10.

Oh for the love of... :rolleyes:

I am excited about Carter being on atlantis. should be pretty cool!

MartoufMarty
December 29th, 2005, 01:26 PM
I am excited about Carter being on atlantis. should be pretty cool!
Are you refering to Grace Under Pressure? Meh, she was okay. It was just Rodney's imagination though :P

The Engineer
December 29th, 2005, 02:02 PM
A darker Daniel. Sounds interesting. I just hope tptb don't take him too far down the dark road.
Yeah, but who knows? Maybe Daniel will work in an Ori extermination coal mine for several episodes, and thus TPTB making Daniel a little bit more darker:p.
Maybe the whole Dar(th)k Daniel thing may be only a diversion of TPTB to conceal their true intentions about Vala in making her very "Black":p as a trojan hourse.

Dutch_Razor
December 29th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Wow Dath Daniel, sounds good, maybe Lord Jackson :P

And Jack will return and Daniel says:

Now I am the master *lightsaber bling bling*.

Jack: Don't Daniel I have the high ground!
Daniel: You can't beat me! Argh...

Would be funny :p

jazz!
December 29th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Danny may have died a countless number of times but the man has been touched by Oma and her gang of Ascended good guys. It'll make him darker but not Anakin dark :D
Make him dark but in a good way :S

Johnquixote
December 29th, 2005, 03:43 PM
No no no, I think they meant dark tan wise.

LORD MONK
December 29th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Finally. The Furlings. I wonder if they are fury. And if so, do they come in like alot of fur or like groomed fur.

Admiral Mappalazarou
December 29th, 2005, 05:17 PM
The Furlings are in Series 10, take it from me, guys.

Admiral Mappalazarou
December 29th, 2005, 05:19 PM
the furling may appear in season on the 200 ep.

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=437

If I remember correctly, the 100th episode was Wormhole X-treme, right? So think about Marty and the origin for the 200th episode should become clear.

GateMan2000
December 30th, 2005, 06:22 AM
LoL...That guy's spoilers are the same thing that is posted here on GW...And its not 100% confirmed that the Furlings will even be mentioned in any episode let alone shown in one. But if they are introduced, it will be a huge moment in SG1. I just hope people aren't let down. :)

shiznaw
December 30th, 2005, 06:48 AM
The spoiler is that the remaining Cast of FarScape join SG-1 in an all out battle to defeat the Wraith, as the make their way into our Galaxy. This happens just after the Ancients defeat the Ori with the help of the Tauri and the JFN upon healing political wounds admist growing mistrust.

I hear the Puppet King Nygel is supposed to team up with the Asgard for a couple of Episodes.

Everyone Ascends to fight in a magical world where Jim Henson-like Muppets from the "Dark Crystal" offer advice and wisdom in ancient Budda-like sayings at every turn.

Vala turns out to be sluttier than ever with her sultry ways and black boostiers.

Stargate is renamed --"Pure Crap" and the writers get a pay raise for the intellectual effort.

NakedJehutyV2
December 30th, 2005, 03:46 PM
why is stargate absorbing "actors" from farscape? they're just getting what noone else wants. farscape sucks

Johnquixote
December 30th, 2005, 04:32 PM
The spoiler is that the remaining Cast of FarScape join SG-1 in an all out battle to defeat the Wraith, as the make their way into our Galaxy. This happens just after the Ancients defeat the Ori with the help of the Tauri and the JFN upon healing political wounds admist growing mistrust.

I hear the Puppet King Nygel is supposed to team up with the Asgard for a couple of Episodes.

Everyone Ascends to fight in a magical world where Jim Henson-like Muppets from the "Dark Crystal" offer advice and wisdom in ancient Budda-like sayings at every turn.

Vala turns out to be sluttier than ever with her sultry ways and black boostiers.

Stargate is renamed --"Pure Crap" and the writers get a pay raise for the intellectual effort.
URRRG! Would you shut up about Farscape taking over Stargate already. You've mentioned in like 5 threads now. King Rygel and the Asgard is not funny any more!
I have a strong feeling the sole purpose you joined was to bash Stargate, because so far every post of yours is negative! I don't mind the bashing so much, but its that you are repeating the thing over and over again.
Make smarter arguments and stop repeating yourself! Or just GO AWAY!

Johnquixote
December 30th, 2005, 04:34 PM
why is stargate absorbing "actors" from farscape? they're just getting what noone else wants. farscape sucks
I don't think alot of people agree with that one. Hallowed is Farscape.

the fifth man
December 31st, 2005, 10:31 PM

Indeed!!:D Farscape rules!

Formerhost
January 1st, 2006, 09:52 AM

Indeed :)

the fifth man
January 1st, 2006, 11:13 PM
Indeed :)

Us Farscape fans have to stick together.:)

LORD MONK
January 11th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Ya, because your show got cancelled.

Damn I didn't want to do that, it's just to easy.

Sense when did Stargate have a woman lalliboppin through the halls in pig tails. Their lucky I like looking at her. All Lalliboppin in pig tails.

NakedJehutyV2
January 11th, 2006, 11:40 PM
farscape was cancelled cuz it sucked

the fifth man
January 11th, 2006, 11:51 PM
farscape was cancelled cuz it sucked

It didn't suck, you just didn't like it. A ton of people in the world did, including myself. Very intelligent, exciting stories if you gave them a real chance. But, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think you can find a better way of putting it, unless you're intending to p*** people off.

JanusAncient
January 12th, 2006, 01:44 AM
First off, Johnquixote, I love those dogs! Secondly, I wonder what the reason for Daniel going dark will be, thirdly, I hope the Furlings if introduced, aren't some three feet tall furry animals, they better at least be humanoid, or reptillian, somehting along those lines.

GateMan2000
January 12th, 2006, 10:53 AM
I think the Furlings will be mentioned. I don't think that they will have actually Furlings on the show.

NakedJehutyV2
January 12th, 2006, 06:12 PM
they'll appear or at least learn something more bout them in ep 200

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
January 12th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Betcha the Furlings won't have any hair. Just for the sake of irony.

AGateFan
January 12th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Betcha the Furlings won't have any hair. Just for the sake of irony.
They are the little naked guys from One False Step.

LORD MONK
January 12th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Just as long as they FEED me something real good I wont mind.

Osiris-RA
January 12th, 2006, 06:39 PM
*sigh* promises, promises. I think I liked the show better when I didn't know about things that were going to/not going to/god forbid they ever happen happen 6 months ahead of time. :rolleyes: