• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SF Encyclopedia Is Themed

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=33885

SF Encyclopedia Is Themed

SF editor and critic Gary Westfahl told SCI FI Wire that he recently completed The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy: Themes, Works and Wonders, a 1,612-page, three-volume work cataloguing science fiction and fantasy. "A few years ago, a senior editor at Greenwood Press approached me about editing a three-volume, 600,000-word encyclopedia of science fiction and fantasy that would, unlike previous encyclopedias, emphasize themes," Westfahl said in an interview. "After some thought, I developed a proposal for two volumes ... on 'themes' and a third volume ... on 'classic works.'"
    And in other, off-topic news, yay, 2,300 posts.
    sigpic

Now if we had an online version.... then we'd really have something.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I am sure one will pop up and it will be 'acquirable'
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Working...
      X