This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~Things that TPTB would never do/say Game~

What would TPTB (the powers that be) never do or say?
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Include a scene where Sam is off-world and suddenly shoots a creature when it startles her killing it. We later learn that it was the last of the Furlings.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Include a scene, where at a candle lit dinner, Jack pops that big question "Will you marry me
      Spoiler:
      Anubis
      ?
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

bring back aris boch, nyan, sarah, steven raynor, foothold aliens, giants, nick ballard, jonas quinn, ...

Comment

Have a scene where the members of the Great Alliance are having a game of poker, around the Round Table

"Pull my finger......."
          Last edited by jazz!; 26 December 2005, 10:25 AM.
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

'The ninth chevron does...'
            * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

'season nine is rubbish'
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

The ninth chevron, season 9...

"The ninth chevron will dial to the Furling Galaxy!"
                "The ninth chevron will dial to the Ancients' new home galaxy!"

Comment

Weir goes back to Earth (again) sits with "Simon", and he tells her he is really a Tollan who cashed his ship on Earth, lost his memory, and is slowly regaining it....

Comment

"We don't feel the need to upgrade the show just yet. We like things the way they are. "
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Sit down with Big Chris Judge and say "We think your losing appeal, and after several hours of discussing it, we've come up with a decision, i'm sorry Chris...but...your gonna have to shave the head"

Comment

jack doing carter

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                          jack doing carter
                          ....To be blunt.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                            jack doing carter
                            Please keep things within the realm of anything that would make it to worldwide syndication.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              'season nine is rubbish'
                              Rumor has it that the S10 opening will feature Daniel waking from a fever induced coma where we learn that all of S9 was a dream and Bobby wasn't actually killed.

Comment

Working...
                              X