• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Rider Revealed

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=33806

Ghost Rider Revealed

Sony has unveiled its first glimpse of the title character of its upcoming Ghost Rider movie in a teaser trailer on the film's updated new Web site.
    sigpic

nice!!! looking forward to this one, shame that we are going to be waiting for a while
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

does not bode well for the movie that the studio moved it from the summer rush in 2006 to the winter desperation screenings in feb 2007.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

As a fan of the comics I can say one thing with certainty; Nicholas Cage is perfect casting for this movie. If there's one thing Cage can act, it's tortured+depressed, plus he's muscular enough to pull off the leather jacket Ghost Rider look. However, it remains to be seen just how dark they are willing to go with this movie-that will make or break it for me.

Comment

Working...
        X