~Most Unexpected Person/Thing to Come Through the Gate Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~Most Unexpected Person/Thing to Come Through the Gate Game~

What is the most unexpected person, thing or transmission that could come through *any* Stargate (Earth's, Atlantis, off-world, etc.)?
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Atlantis: A Conga Line on New Year's Eve

http://www.oracleband.net/photos/new...nga-line-1.jpg
    Last edited by chyron; 25 September 2006, 04:06 PM.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Earth: A Michael Jackson prior

That picture's really creepy!!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

A Hynerian.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          Atlantis: A Conga Line on New Year's Eve
          Make that...

A Conga Line of Asgard

Comment

Elvis Pressley. The King! Don't step on ma blue suede shoes Baby!
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

A race of minature people. With a minature Stargate.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A Furling, obviously.

Comment

Sg-1

Comment

Rodney's pet cat and his sister Jeannie.
                    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Earth: a hamburger. with fries. and ketchup.
                      Gone Fission
                      "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Bob Barker

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil
                          Bob Barker
                          (For that matter...)

Chevron Guy: IDC code verified! Heeeeerrreeeee's Johnny!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                            Earth: A Michael Jackson prior

That picture's really creepy!!
                            is right, , i can imagine the panic in the SGC, im sure the ascended ancients would deffenitly intervene over that.

Earth: Alf (who remembers Alf )
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                              Earth: Alf (who remembers Alf )
                              I do!

Atlantis: pizza hut guy.
                              Gone Fission
                              "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Working...
                              X